Yandere Alexa Bliss Part 3

Requested by king_bowser_595
WrestleMania 37 begins in the SoFi Stadium but with a really cool cinematic match.
It took place the night before WrestleMania.

The Night Before WrestleMania -
"The Match in a Dream"
Meanwhile in a dream world...

Your POV - Mall of Asia Arena, Philippines (4:00 PM), September 23, 2020 (why not?)

It was at the time when I went to my first WWE event in Manila before I considered moving to America.
The show was overall amazing, except for the Firefly FunHouse segment. The whole audience, even me, could all agree that Bray Wyatt sucks. We were all chanting, "AEW!" when Bray was in the ring. I, with the WWE Universe in Manila, called Wyatt bullsh*t and booed him louder than ever before. This pissed off Wyatt so much he went off-script and decided not to mandible-claw John Cena. Vince later sent Randy Orton to the ring just to RKO the Fiend even though Orton was to be in the main event with Edge. It got everyone chanting, "This is Awesome!"

The whole show was done at 7:00. Everyone else was leaving, but my new friend R-Truth called me to the backstage.
"What is it, 'Truth?"
"C'mon, *Y/N*, I can't wait for you to meet everyone backstage." R-Truth said.
"Sure, Ron- I mean, R-Truth!"
He toured me around the entire backstage, meeting almost everyone and getting a few autographs.
I met my favorite referee in the whole of WWE, Charles Robinson. I took a few pictures with him and John Cone, another referee who I also liked.
I also talked and got autographs from almost everyone in the locker room. But I ignored Bray Wyatt. I've always hated the guy since he started the Fiend problem.

After a little backstage talk and a party for Sonya Deville, who was having her birthday the next day, the Arena staff turned off the ceiling lights and left the WWE team to switch off the ring lamps.
I walked around the backstage with Charles and asked him about what happens to the arena after the show.

8:00 PM

"Oh, don't worry about that. We'll start cleaning up tomorrow."
"Thanks, Charles."
"As for the barriers, we hand them back to the company we borrowed them from. Same goes for the chairs."
"What about the mini-Titantron? And the lights?"
"The lights are borrowed too. But the screens, Vince wants them packed up for our next stop in Hong Kong. The ring, same case. Us referees take care of the ring and prepare it for transport."
"What a job you have, Charles. Not only do you enforce the kayfabe and count pinfalls for a living, but you take care of the ring too!"
"I know, *Y/N*. All part of the job."

But little did they know that the Fiend was gonna attack me that night. Bray had other plans after I brought the crowd to mess up his plans.
"Oh, *Y/N*..."
"Huh?"
"You ruined the fun for me. Now it's time for payback."
R-Truth later came up to me near the ring.
"So, *Y/N*, what were you up to?"
"Oh, Ron, not much, just talking with Charles the ref."
"Nice one, pal, showing some love and respect to the refs who made the show possible."

Bray made a sound again.
"Let me in!"
R-Truth got a kendo stick from under the ring. "Oh no you don't Little Jimmy!" He says, calling Bray a Little Jimmy. When the Fiend came up behind me, R-Truth hit Bray in the face with the stick. And again. And again.
"What was that?"
"Oh, don't mind that bastard Wyatt. He's just screwing things up for 'ya."
"I see."

Third Person

But this was a dream after all. Alexa decided to step in and protect you from the Fiend, even in that dream.

Your POV - 8:30 PM

When the Fiend showed up again after R-Truth left the ringside area and the building, I was trapped in the MOA Arena with everyone else as a thief was found and the Arena was placed on lockdown. You were running away from him. Bray was chasing you as you ran to the edge of the bowl. But when I climbed up to the Lower Box section 204 from the ground floor seats, Alexa showed up in her wrestling gear three rows away.