Yandeloid! IA Part 3 - Loose Ends

From the Writer's Desk: Ha! I fooled you, even though it's not April Fools' anymore! COVID sucks, you know.

IA was keeping you captive in her home at an undisclosed location. She drugged you. That's why you don't know.

"*Y/N*-kun..."
It was about to get steamy. Until a bunch of people from Highland attempted to bring you away from her into their "glorious homeland." After all, you left Highland happily and the Alltruths, powerful dictators seated in power, are sick of people like you leaving Highland. But you're having a great time here in Tokyo, right?

IA brought out her AK-47 and shot everybody trying to take you away from her. And in true yandere fashion, she decides to take you somewhere else where you can live a nice life with her. Forever and ever.

Agent Virtueson was helpless. He said these words before he passed out. "For the Theocratic State of Highland."

"The getaway driver will arrive in an hour, my darling~" IA sang to you.
You can't really respond, since those drugs she gave you are really potent, keeping you in a "love trance" kind of state.

"My goodness, I hate these loose ends. I'll have to clean up all this evidence!"

THE REAL END