Yandere Chiaki Nanami Part 2

Requested by Joseph-the-Joestar
"So, after she was down she found your house a day later?" said the officers.
"Yes. Then she was stalking me." You replied.

FLASHBACK - THREE WEEKS EARLIER

Your POV

Chiaki just asked me to stay with her in her house for the afternoon. We were playing NBA 2K20. While she knew nothing about the actual NBA, she just chose to play as the Golden State Warriors anyway because Stephen Curry looks nice. I chose the Los Angeles Lakers because I know LeBron James is better than Curry in real life.

She was playing better than I am and she eventually beat me 100-97 after 24 minutes of virtual basketball.

"So close! How are you so good at this?"
"I read a strategy guide. You want me to teach you?"
"Sure, I guess."

Later though Chiaki started acting strange.

"*Y/N*...do you really love me?"
"No, I don't."
Chiaki was mad at me.

"Fine. If you don't love me I am gonna make you love me."

BACK TO PRESENT - THIRD PERSON POV

"That's where things got worse." You said to the officers.
"Really? How exactly did everything go downhill for you at the time?" The first officer asked.
"I assume that the woman went insane, sir." The second officer said.
"What was her name? Do you remember it?" The first officer asks you.
"Yes." You reply.
"Who is it?"
"Chiaki Nanami."
"Quite unusual. Why would she want to do such a thing?"
"She says she loves me."
"Reminds us of..."
"It can't be-"
"Yu-" they both try to shout.
"Don't even mention her name!" You continued. "That woman is an insane criminal and she's still locked up."
"Yeah, maybe you're right..."

BACK TO THREE WEEKS AGO

Your POV

I was being harassed all of a sudden. She was still stalking me while I tried to go to Shibuya for important business.
"Sh*t, why is she here!?" I said to myself in the train car.
Nanami chuckled and began running after me. But to my surprise the train halted at Ueno and she fell again.

A bystander said to his friend, "I think she's okay. Maybe she just didn't use the handrail like us."
"Maybe." His friend replied. "Let's leave the train here."

"The train has a few more stops to make before it gets to Shibuya. I hope I can survive this, or I can leave and wait for the next train!" I said as I did the latter.

"Doors are closing." The station PA said.

It seems like Nanami's stuck, but she's not. I later felt very sick and fainted.

When I woke up Chiaki was preparing to hurt me in some way. She had tools and weapons on her table. And why am I in my underwear?

"*Y/N*, come on, don't resist now."
Chiaki said as I was tortured brutally.
"I'll only stop until you say you love me..."
"Never, Chiaki! Aaarrgh!" I groaned in resistance.
She continued this torture until we both heard sirens outside the building.
"*Y/N*, I'm not sorry, but I still love you..." Chiaki said before she kissed me and left me to die.

THIRD PERSON - PRESENT

"And I was brutalized heavily by that crazy woman." You said to the officers.
"Alright, *Y/N*, it seems like we have lots of evidence against her. Thanks for your cooperation." The first officer said.
The second officer said, "*Y/N*, we want to do you justice after hearing everything you went through before you ended up here. That psycho might have left you for dead, but you're fine now. We'll make sure you stay safe because Nanami remains at large."
"Thanks, guys." You reply.
"No problem. The only problem we have now is catching her."

TO BE CONTINUED