Yandere Alexa Bliss - The Grand Finale

Requested by king_bowser_595

After that dream match for the pre-show, the show really began with Corey Graves returning to commentary after being stranded in Detroit for weeks on end.

Michael began talking about the show's card.
"Now, here is what we are to expect tonight at WrestleMania Hollywood:

- AJ Styles vs. Adam Cole for the Intercontinental Championship
- John Cena will be facing Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship
- Alexa Bliss takes on Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Championship
- and The New Day faces Team Hell No for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Plus, the Shield is reuniting for today only with Dean Ambrose paying a visit here at WrestleMania today to fight one more match against the Wyatt Family."

"But Dean's return all leads up to two of our biggest matches yet:

Reigns vs. Goldberg
vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt

and more importantly, Michael, what is this mysterious match that Wyatt thinks he'll overcome?" said Corey.
"That's actually what *Y/N* told me about a week ago, Corey. It's gonna be WWE's first ever live intergender cinematic match. That's right, people. Later tonight, we will be live in Universal Studios Hollywood as Alexa Bliss attempts to redeem herself and defeat the Fiend once and for all."
"Wait a minute, Alexa Bliss, facing the Fiend? I'm sure her sights are set on revenge tonight after he attacked her with the Mandible Claw on SmackDown last year."
"I think it's more on her love affair with your substitute, Corey."
"Why is that, Michael?"
"You know, Corey, when the Fiend was about to attack me and *Y/N* *L/N* who took your place while you were stuck in Detroit, Alexa started hitting him with a baseball bat until he couldn't move. She later dragged *Y/N* into the backstage to protect him from the Fiend."
"Isn't that a little too much for love?"
"I don't know but two weeks ago Alexa confessed to him in front of the WWE Universe. *Y/N* still has no sure answer."
"Maybe that's why Alexa wants to redeem herself, Michael. *Y/N* knows that the Fiend changed her into Sister Abigail and he is afraid for his own life. Alexa wants to set herself free and make sure the Fiend won't come back to hurt her or the one she loves."

LATER:

(From The Writer's Desk:
I'll skip most of the matches and summarize the important results here so we can get straight to the main event.

1. Alexa Bliss defeats Sasha Banks to become new RAW Women's Champion
2. R-Truth wins a gauntlet match for the 24/7 Championship
3. Drew McIntyre defends his WWE Championship after defeating John Cena
4. Bayley wins and defends her SmackDown Women's Championship against Lacey Evans, until after the match when Asuka cashed in her Money in the Bank contract with the no-DQ stipulation and green misted Bayley before the pinfall. Asuka is the new SmackDown Women's Champion.
5. Dean Ambrose pays a visit to WrestleMania and cuts a promo before calling in Rollins and Reigns to fight as the Shield one more time, against the Wyatt Family.
Rollins forces Strowman to submit and wins the match for the Shield.
6. Bray Wyatt loses his Universal Championship to Roman Reigns, who loses it to R-Truth after he cashes in his Money in the Bank contract.
7. Cody Rhodes returns for a match against Triple H in a bid to get his family name back. Cody wins after HHH was disqualified for using a sledgehammer and thus regains the rights to the Cody Rhodes name.
8. Alexa Bliss cuts a promo in front of the Front Gate of Universal Studios Hollywood and the Fiend runs into John Cena on the set of Fast 9 and is attacked with an Attitude Adjustment.
9. Jon Moxley vs. Randy Orton in an unsanctioned Last Man Standing match with Earl Hebner returning to referee this match under "AEW rules" (meaning instead of 10, the count will now be 20))
(Note: IRL, AEW has not yet done a last man standing match as of now. However, count-outs in normal matches on AEW is at the count of 20 instead of 10.)