Yandere Chiaki Nanami Part 3 - Finale

Requested by Joseph-the-Joestar

The Tokyo police have received word that Chiaki Nanami has left Japan and has probably boarded a flight to Switzerland. They alert INTERPOL right away and the hunt for Nanami begins.

Your POV - Meanwhile in Switzerland

I went to go skiing in Switzerland with some friends. Apparently I was at the top of the ski lift and Chiaki was halfway up the lift.

"*Y/N*!" She called out.

"Sh*t!" I said as I started skiing down the mountain. "So much for all the Swiss chocolate I plan on having."

The officers began chasing her as she went down the hill. I decided to take a detour and go away from the direction she goes.

As I left the ski facility she was being chased by police officers who kept her busy while I went to a cafe and drank a cup of some hot chocolate.

I was just watching some AEW Dynamite on my laptop when Chiaki suddenly broke a window in the cafe.

"*Y/N*, you're not running any more..."
"No you." I said.

Cops started rushing in and cuffed her right away.
"Let me go!"
"You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can be used against you in the court of law." The officers said as they told her what rights she has. "You are now under arrest."

"Well, all's well ends well, right?"

Chiaki went to jail for attempted murder.

THE END.