Confusion And Pain.

"Don't run out of love and understanding when it comes to you. You need them as everyone else!"

~some time later, Mira's pack~

Mira's pov

"Thank you for coming to see me James! I missed you!" I say and take his hands in mine.

He smiles and leans to kiss my forehead because I can't even move and I exhale harshly.

I feel useless!

It has been about two hours since I woke up and I feel like I have been hit by a train, everything hurt like hell and I feel my body too sore! I am quite dizzy to be honest and my stomach hurts!

When I woke up, I found April next to me which is something I was expecting and she tried to feed me some soup but I couldn't eat more than three bites and she decided to wait for a while before we try again but I drank a juice some time ago, so I guess it's good for now.

I am still confused and frustrated-overwhelmed because I remember what happened right before I pass out and I think I am getting crazy but now with James here I...

Know everything!

He just told me about that man and I have no idea why I am not crying! I feel horrible and helpless, I am thinking of Liam all the time but I can't cry, scream, sob.

I just can't react anymore!

So, Lucas had a second son, Liam's younger brother and no one knew about him but he knew about us and certainly not the truth!

Who knows what lies Lucas had told him!

"Baby, are you alright? Are you sure? You are pale and... I don't know Mira, your expression is terrifying me!" James says worried and I shake my head weakly in confusion.

"I... I don't know anymore, my friend! I feel lost and now with what you told me... What have I done?!" I murmur and try to sit up but he stops me.

"You have to lay down and rest! Try to relax and forget everything for now!" he says strictly and I sigh.

"James... Am I an awful person?"

"Mira, are you serious? What the hell are you talking about?" he growls in annoyance and I bite my lower lip tightening my hold around his hand.

"I am hurting him, aren't I? And he needs me more than ever! I left him, I... I don't know how I am doing it without him!" I say trembling and try to move again but I groan from the pain and stop.

Great Mira! Now you are amputee!

"I want you to forget about it for now, okay? Liam can make it! He took it better than I had thought, relax Mira! Your priority is your health now, you don't look well, seriously!" he says and moves closer to me.

I think his words for a while but the more I am, the more I find it difficult to feel better! I mean... I left him, like I abandoned him when we were better than ever!

He is another man, not the Liam I knew and he has been trying so much! He wants to please me, make me happy, be the best father for the kids and what did I do?

I left him when he needed me the most because I don't want to put my family in difficult situation!

"Maybe you should think again!" Moira whispers abruptly and I stiffen awkwardly.

From the moment I woke up, she is too distant and cold! She is not speaking that much and when she does, she says only a short sentence in an attacking mood and then nothing!