first off, fuck your bitch

title: hit 'em up - 2pac

billie's POV

------------------

"that is um.... that's lowkey kinda genius not gonna lie, like seriously did you come up with that yourselves?" the plan was actually amazing. elizabeth and madison are little masterminds. how did they think of that? hell, i wouldn't have thought of that. maybe that just makes me dumb. "yep, so are you in?" elizabeth asks with the same devious smile. "i mean.....no! no. you can't go through with this. do you see how happy elle is? that's because of may. do you remember how much i made her cry?" i ask. "that was only because of that whore magnolia!" elizabeth exclaims. "hey, magnolia helped get the man who hurt elle put into jail. sure she did kiss me when she knew damn well i had a girlfriend, and then i ended up going to see her that one night and- that's not the point. the point is, elle is happy. that's all that matters." 

i walk back inside and the girls run after me. "billie please!" elizabeth begs. "no elizabeth. end of discussion. and if i find out you're-" i start but see elle and everyone else looking at me. "fine. we'll talk about it later." i huff out. "yes! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!" elizabeth claps her hands and hugs me. "you're fifteen" elle giggles. "so, you jumped on the hotel bed when you were 17" elizabeth reminds her. "you have no proof of that!" elle's face starts to get pink and i take out my phone. i scroll through my instagram archive for a few seconds, luckily i don't really post on instagram anymore so i easily found it. "is this proof elizabeth? i think it is" i say and show her. "that's definitely proof" elizabeth agrees. "i want to see the proof" may smiles. i walk over to her side and show her the video. "aw, she looks so happy" may giggles. "just wait" i tell her. on the screen elle jumps off the bed and chases after me. "billie eilish pirate biard o'connell you bint!"  "ooo angry elle, so scary" may jokes, making elle hit her jokingly. "i like when you get mad" may looks up at elle with a smile. "i guess i'm pretty glad, that you're alone. you said she's scared of me, i mean, i don't see what she sees but maybe it's cause i'm wearing your cologne. buh buh buh boom tsh boom i'm the bad guy" i hear elizabeth sing to herself, making me laugh way too loud. "you're my favorite" i laugh and pat her head. "can we please have a dance party in my room before you leave? we haven't done that in so long" elizabeth pleeds. "we did that once a year ago and now you're hooked huh?" i laugh. "yep. elle just can't dance like you" she shrugs. "bint" elle scolds her. 

elizabeth's POV

personally, i think we should still go through with the plan. i don't care if billie said no, i'm going to do it anyway.  i don't even get why she said no. it's for her own benefit! she wants to get back together with elle and that's the whole goal of the plan! i'm going through with it no matter what. fuck a bitch who gets in your way.

"first off fuck your bitch and the clique you claim" i say under my breath. "westside when we ride come equipped with game" billie finishes in a whisper. "you claim to be a player but i fucked your wife" i sing with a smile, hoping no one else can hear us. "we bust on bad boy- woah" billie's eyes go wide. "we don't say that word" i shake my head. "no, no we do not. good girl. that's only for black people and prepubescent white guys who think it's gangster only to get beat the fuck up for saying it later on." she explains. "period" i say, making billie laugh. "what're you two laughing about over there?" mum asks, laughing a little bit. "nothing mum, just a song" i shrug. "what song?" she asks. "you um, you wouldn't like it" i tell her. "well now we must hear it" elle pitches in. "no, no" billie shakes her head. "only for elizabeth and i" she adds and pets my head. "i see how it is. i'm hurt. truly, truly hurt" elle fakes and puts her hands over her heart. "you're fine" i roll my eyes and throw the nearest object at her. "ow, bitch" elle frowns and flips me off. 

the rest of the day was pretty uneventful, except for at dinner when may told madison to sit next to her and instead she made everyone move a seat down so she could sit by billie. that was funny. glad to see she's sticking to the plan too. 

i don't know what it is about her, i just don't like may. i assume it's because she's not billie. she's a sweet girl, but just because she's not billie it makes me hate her. for real fuck your bitch. 

fuck your bitch and the clique you claim

i already sung this..

shit no

now it's going to be stuck in my head for days

fuck bro

damn.

anyway, like i was saying there is something about may. billie was so much better for her. spittin' facts right here for real for real. period.

ew why am i thinking like that?

gross.

i can't believe i even thought those words.

ew.

the first time i met her, i instantly came up with the plan. now i just have to stick to it and hope everything plays out in my favor. i remember having to draw it out to explain it to madison. we decided to keep it secret from mum because i know for a fact she'd shut it down.

maybe she would help though.

probably not

back to the point

what was i thinking?

hold on.

oh yeah

burritos

i bet billie would take me to get burritos. 

shit she's not here

i guess i'll just cry until i inevitably starve.

hopefully mum's okay with that.

sounds like this is what's going to happen because i don't want anything but burritos

oh shit wendy's fries

wendy's fries hit different

what was i thinking?