i'm a luck pusher

title: luck pusher - finneas

elizabeth's POV

------------------------------------------------------------

i wake up and see billie and elle asleep on the couch and mum sitting in the armchair next to me. "can we go see ethan?" i ask. "yeah, of course" she nods. she helps me out of bed and i lead her to his room. "do you mind if we have a moment alone when we get there? i'm just gonna tell him i'm leaving soon." i tell her. "of course. i'm gonna go down to the cafeteria. call me if you need me." she smiles and hugs me. "i love you too mum." i respond. i knock on the door and a few seconds later ethan's mum answers it. "hi. i'm amelia, elizabeth's mum." mum smiles and shakes miss reed's hand. "i'm ethan's mum, diana" she replies and shakes mum's hand. "might i say, your daughter is quite the character. she reminds me of ethan" diana giggles. "yeah, we like her" mum laughs. "elizabeth is getting out soon, and she'd like to tell ethan in private, is that alright with you?" mum asks. "yeah, definitely. let me just go make sure he's alright and grab my phone." diana agrees. she walks in and gets her phone, talks to ethan for a few seconds and comes out. "we're good to go, you can go right in elizabeth" diana tells me. "love you elizabeth" mum smiles. "love you too mum" i smile back and walk into the room.

"hey e" ethan greets me. he's laying down on his bed and watching a movie. i'm not sure what movie though. "hey. i just wanted to come and tell you that um.... i'm leaving tomorrow." i sigh. "really? that's fantastic! i'm so happy for you" he smiles widely. "i know this means we won't really see each other but i'll be here every other week and we can talk over the phone whenever you get the chance" i tell him. "i don't care if i don't get to see you in person, all i care about is you getting better. it doesn't matter if i can only talk to you over the phone or only see your face on video chat, i just wanna hear your voice and know that you're doing alright and you're happy." he explains. "that's.... that's the sweetest thing i've ever heard" i frown and put my hands over my heart. "sure i'll miss you, but we'll still keep in touch. and like you said, we'll see each other every other week" he shrugs with a smile. "we can do it, right?" i ask. "absolutely, one hundred percent" he nods. "well, i don't know what time i'm leaving tomorrow but maybe we can hang out in the game room if i have time." i suggest. "definitely" he nods. "but if i don't see you again, i want you to know that i'm gonna miss you" i smile weakly. "i'm gonna miss you too e, but this isn't the end. you're acting like i'm gonna d-" he starts but stops himself. "it's not the end." he says with a small smile. he grabs my hand and kisses it gently before squeezing it lightly. "it's not a goodbye. it's just.... see you later" he reminds me. "you're right. i'll um.... i'll see you later" i tell him. "see you later e" he smiles a little and i walk out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: 

I DODGE DICK ON THE DAILY