Coulrophillia (G0zbert)

A/N: This isn't meant to throw hate towards Ms. Kiersten, I respect their relationship, [and I think they're cute together].

---------------------------------------

"It's getting kinda late where I'm at, but I'll be sure to explore soon!"

"Alrighty! Then let us give you a goodbye then!"

"Goodbye, mrflimflam!"

"Bye!"

"Seeya, ugly."

"Caroline and I will miss you."

*mrflimflam Has left the server.

Present

'Oh heck..' G0Z thought to himself as he looked at his calendar. 'Why was the calendar important?' you may ask. Well, today was the day that Albert was visiting the circus again [other than the times Albert trolled at the circus], and G0Z was nervous. It's not that he didn't like Albert, it was just the fact that he had a slight crush on him, and he was worried that he'll mess up and say the wrong thing, and the last thing he wanted was to ruin his friendship with Albert.

G0z hobbled on out of bed and did his normal morning routine before preparing the circus for Albert's visit.

*Your friend mrflimflam has joined the server.

G0z made his way to the entrance of the circus [read: accidentally falling off the rock parkour before greeting Albert.]

"Goood afternoon, Albert! " g0z greeted.

"Goood afternoon, G0z!" Albert responded.

And after that, the two talked with each other and played games at Yucko's arcade. Of course, Albert told g0z that he had to leave since he had something important to do.

"Leaving? So soon? N-not that I'm trying to force you to stay or anything.."

"well, you know how it goes when a boy says he has to leave g0z, I gotta go on a date with my GF."

G0z tensed at this [in j e a l o u s y]. He knew that it wasn't good to fall for someone he knew he couldn't have, but that doesn't stop him from being jealous.

Despite these feelings, G0z held his tongue and gave Albert a hug goodbye.

So g0z /e waved Albert goodbye

*Mrflimflam has left the server.

Now it is time for g0z to commit a c r i m e

---------------------------------------

G0z was cleaning his n e e d l e that he totally didn't kill somebody with.

Uh... let's move on.

Anyways, Albert burst through the doors of g0z's office, tears streaking his cheeks. He was visibly upset.

"Oh my g0z!" g0z gasped as he speed-walked  towards Albert

"What's wrong Albert, why are you crying?"

"my GF died and I don't know who did it." Albert lamented.

"Oh! I'm very sorry to hear that, but I'm always here to help in any way I can." G0z assured.

"Well, I guess there's one way you can help.."

--------------------------------------------------