Rocky Road (Alonetravelbert)

This oneshot was also requested by Vengetsshipped/Venlily (please don't harass them)

A/N: I am not going to use the Christmas party plot for the 3rd time in a row lol.

Warnings: implied abuse (alone to selozar/uleanra)

Obligatory reminder that I respect Ms. Kiersten and Albert's relationship.

------------------------------------

Albert was walking in Alonetraveler's place for a meeting.

He wanted to find out more about him and his myth, and why his places are the way they are.

Once he joined the game, he looked around the white world.

The map looked the same, but he knew that Alonetraveler would add small updates to the map, so he walked out (making sure to watch out for the white fire and pillar.)

There didn't seem to be anything new that he could visibly see, so he messaged alonetraveler.

"Howdy Alone, I was wandering around the map for a few minutes and it didn't look like anything changed... Mind if you give me some clues so I can look for the changes?"

"Northwest of spawn." Alone responded, curtly.

After receiving the answer, Albert walks northwest of the spawn to see yet a [small] house.

Once he went into the house, Albert teleports to the Alonetraveler household.

----------------------------------------------------------

After spawning, he sees a nice two-story house.

Would Alone be mad if he went into the house without him knowing?

Yes.

So Albert made his way to the doorstep to hear screaming, crying, and beating.

Maybe he teleported at the wrong time... (But then again, why would alone have him teleport to the house if he didn't want him there?)

Albert knocks on the door, to which he heard the beatings stop.

The door opens, revealing Alonetraveler.

"Oh! Unexpected! Inside house."

Alone guides Albert into the house and drags him to the kitchen.

"Make self at home! I'll be back!" Alone says before sprinting to another room to continue the beatings.

Why was he beating people up?

And more importantly, why did he seem happier than normal?

Albert waited for him in the kitchen.

Minutes turned to hours, and Alone didn't step in to check up on him...

Maybe he should investigate and come right back? Alone doesn't have to know about him leaving the kitchen.

Albert left the kitchen and followed the sound of beatings. If there was one thing Albert hated, it was beatings (unless it was for trolling purposes).

He opened the door slightly to see Alone beating a darker rock man.

"Stop!"

"naw" Alone countered before beating the rock man.

Should he step in to stop the abuse? He was pretty good at defending himself, and he stayed strapped since his gun is an important part of him.