Stand by you

Ruby was in a coma after someone shot her. Ruby was stable and Iain knew that he loved her as he said to her" Ssh just dream we are getting married and you look pretty in a wedding dress also for our honeymoon we are jetting to Florida and go to Disneyland" as Jan said" Hey Iain how are you?" Iain said" She'll wake up for me, for you and for her friends." Jan smiled and nodded saying" She's very strong Iain she'll wake up for you" as Iain simply nodded and held her hand. Iain went back to work and looked at his girlfriends locker as he found the ring in her locker because he was gonna ask her to marry him and he got Ruby's iPhone as he looked at the picture of him and her on the iPhone lock screen as Jan said" Ruby loves you and she is probably dreaming of a romantic wedding also she's waking up tomorrow" as Iain wipes his tears and nodded. The next morning Ruby woke up and said" Iain sweetie are you?" Iain woke up from his sleep on the chair and said" Yes Rubes I'm here I've been waiting for you to wake up so has Jan she's been waiting by your side" as Ruby smiled" I dreamt of us having a romantic wedding and for our honeymoon going to Florida." Iain said" They caught the person who shot you and now you are awake I need to ask you a question Will you marry me?" Ruby smiled and said" Yes" over a thousand times as Jan said" Hey Ruby Welcome back and congratulations for getting engaged so you can't come back to work just yet so Iain I'm giving you special leave to look after her" as Iain said" Jan you don't need to do that." Jan simply said" No arguments Ruby needs you and you need Ruby."