The birth

Ruby was 8 months gone and she was at home watching TV. She unload the washing then she felt a twinge as she sat back down and whimpered as she phoned Iain but it went to voicemail so she said" Iain please pick up I'm going into labour" as she phoned Duffy and Duffy said" Rubes what's wrong with the baby?" Ruby groaned and said" It's not the baby Duffy it's me gone into labour" as Duffy rushes outside and saw Iain with Jan as she said" Ruby's gone into labour" as Jan said" Ok tell her we are on our way and you get in the back of the ambulance." As soon as they arrived at the hospital water was on the sofa and Ruby was whimpering as Iain said" Ok Jan if we can't take her to the hospital the hospital will have to come to her" as Duffy said" Hey Ruby it's Ok we are gonna deliver this baby with the help of Iain and Jan" as Ruby nodded and Iain held her hand as she pushed and a few hours later a baby's cry filled the room as Duffy said" Congratulations Ruby your healthy baby girl wants to see her mum and dad" as Iain said" Well done babe what are we gonna name this baby girl?" Ruby said"Violet you know after the flower" as Iain rushes upstairs and got the hospital bag as they transferred Ruby to hospital and Iain said" Right this is my fiancé Ruby Sparks not long ago she gave birth at home and delivered our healthy baby girl Violet" as Jacob said" Congrats you two" as Charlie said" Aww looks like her mum" as Violet had her breast milk and Iain kissed Ruby's forehead saying" proud of you" as Ruby smiled at their daughter and Iain held their baby daughter as Jan said" Definitely looks liked her mum" as Ruby fell asleep and Iain said" Hello Violet welcome to the world little one I bet you couldn't wait to see mummy and daddy" as Violet yawned and Duffy said" Cutest yawn ever."