Back at home

Iain and Ruby was back at home hugging as Ruby said" I'm very sorry for scaring you Iain I'm sorry" as Iain said" No I'm sorry I should have taken the bullet and I got something special to tell you as we found out that you are pregnant and I wanted to have kids with you so what do you want to do?" Ruby smiled and said" Yes I wanna become a mum and you a dad best news ever." The next morning Iain woke up and cuddled his fiancé as Ruby smiled as she was back with him as she said" Hey babe what are we gonna do today?" Iain said" I just wanna be with you everyday after all we are gonna become parents and we are 23 years old" as Ruby chuckled and said" I wonder if it's gonna look like daddy or mummy" as Iain cuddled her and said" Don't mind we'll be good parents just you wait and see" as Ruby threw up in the toilet and said" Morning sickness hate it my mum was like this with me always throwing up" as Iain's little sister Gem come round and said" What's the problem?" Iain said" You know dad ran away when mum was pregnant with us and we never found him" as Gem said" Hey you helped me and now it's my turn to help you also you'll be a great dad" as Ruby smiled at Gem and Gem said" Hey Ruby mums to be do get nervous but I'm here and so is Iain." Ruby smiled and said" Iain I booked a pregnancy scan and I want you to come and it's with Duffy" as Iain said" What time is it?" Ruby said"Midday." It soon come up to midday and Duffy did the scan as she said" Do you wanna know the gender?" Ruby nodded and said" Yes Please Duffy" as Duffy said" It's a baby girl" as Iain smiled and said" We are gonna have a daughter" as Ruby said" I know Iain I can wait."