12 weeks pregnant

Ruby was 12 weeks pregnant and she had a small bump also she felt the small flutter of the baby. Iain smiled and said" I love your small bump and I'm proud to have a daughter that looks like her mum" as Ruby smiled and felt the first kick as she smiled with tears in her eyes. Jan said" Hey How's the mum to be?" Ruby smiled and threw up as Iain said" Morning sickness" as Iain said" Hey you Ok?" Ruby smiled and hugged him as Jan said" Go home and get rest" as they nodded and went home. Iain smiled at his wife as she was sleeping and holding her small bump as Iain said to the small bump" Hey little baby of ours grow big and soon you'll be meeting your mum and dad" as Ruby smiled and said" Our baby will grow big for us I can feel it" as the baby kicked in excitement. Iain said" I'm gonna do the nursery for the baby as Jan said I can take maternity leave alongside you so got the paint and I'm ready to go" as Ruby nodded and flew hours later the nursery was set up with a cot, baby changing station, rocking chair and finally loads of pink as it was a girl. Ruby smiled and said" Wow like what you did with the spare bedroom" as Iain said" You love it don't you just like when you first met me" as the baby kicked and Ruby said" The baby loves her mum and dad as well" as Iain kissed the small bump and rubbed it as they hugged each other in bed.