Acknowledgments and Trivia

That's the end of my short story! I have a few people to give my special thanks who have helped improve this book. This may seem a bit late but... here goes.

First is to ImberLapis. Thank you for the stunning cover you made for I really loved it from the very bottom of my heart. I've always appreciated every graphics you create for me even though I'm the one who requested you to do so. You're always gonna be my cover-maker for I simply love your works.

Second is to JunieWeathers. Thank you for reviewing this story and giving your honest thoughts about it and my style of writing. Surely, I have learned so much with the tips you gave to improve this book and for me to grow as a better writer. I really enjoyed the interview part we made that has been also posted at the end of the review portion.

Last is blue___22. While I'm writing this story, I asked for your writing advice and I would like to thank you for giving me tips about pacing. Though it's little effort on your part, it means a lot to me. Also, I'm looking forward for the review I asked you to do.

Edit: Thank you for the review along with the tips and advices you have input in there.

And, of course, I will never forget you all, present or future readers for spending little of your time to read this book.

Indeed, I enjoyed writing this book although it is a little difficult and challenging for me. As you can see, this story may be short but it had undergone lots of edit and revision before I could actually publish it. It took me three months if I remember correctly before I could tap the publish button of the very first chapter of this story.

First, we'll start with Red. Though his appearance is based on the Pokémon Adventures manga (FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald chapter to be exact), I incorporated some details from his game counterpart (which is also named Red) such as his role as Blue's longtime rival, current champion of Kanto, the one who ended Team Rocket's career (don't include the HGSS arc yet) and the Trainer who picks Charmander as his starter Pokémon. I know he is supposed to have Bulbasaur just like in the manga but I can't seem to fit his name "Red" having a Grass -Type partner.

Next we have Green. Since her game counterpart is Leaf, the female protagonist of FR/LG games, I made her pick the Kanto starter Pokémon, Bulbasaur instead of Squirtle like in the manga. Also, I used the name Green instead of Leaf in this story because the characters present in here are from the manga and not the game.

Coming next is Blue. Professor Oak's grandson, Daisy's little bro, replaced Giovanni as the Gym Leader of Viridian City and a friend/rival of Red. Those details are similar to the manga and games so I decided not to change it. I made him pick the starter Pokémon, Squirtle because it suits his name very well unlike in the manga wherein he has Charmander instead. Another thing, since I am an extreme shipper who mostly ships a character to another, I shipped him with Green. They are called OldRivalShipping in the manga and I included this ship a little in this story. His character in this story also mirrors his counterpart from the games (which is also named Blue)

Next we have Professor Oak. I made him calm and serious in this story unlike his jolly counterpart from the anime, so I can turn him into a good and caring step-parent of Yellow and a grandfather of Blue and Daisy. You can say that his personality in this story is almost comparable to the Pokémon Origins.

Next is Daisy. Although there isn't much to talk about her, I made her the concerned big sister of Blue and grandchild of Professor Oak, and a matured good friend of Yellow.

Mewtwo being "canonically" created by Dr. Fuji from Mew's DNA whether you looked at it from the anime, game or manga, his role in this story is inspired from the Pokémon Origins and the movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back!

Last but not the least, our main protagonist for the story, Yellow. The only Pokémon I let her have in the story from the manga is Chuchu because I find the rest of her team weird or let's say... not appropriate for her character and appearance. She didn't have a game counterpart so I'm the one who chose her own team. I made her choose Charmander because she was influenced by Red who picked the same starter back when he started his Pokémon journey while Lapras... Perhaps you can say I incorporated a little reference from the "game Red" which he has a Lapras as part of his canon team. Also, I find Lapras the most felicitous Water -Type Pokémon for Yellow.

Trivias:

°Daisy should be the one waiting for Yellow when she finishes her Gym battle against Blaine.

•Bill is supposed to have an appearance in the story but got scrapped.

°The nicknames of Yellow's Charizard and Lapras "Riza" and "Marine" are part of my originality.

•Ho-oh's role should have been expanded throughout the story like he (yes, I refer Ho-oh as "he") is secretly the reason for Red's recovery just like what he did to Entei, Suicune and Raikou according to the canon Pokémon history.

°The prologue should have transpired at the National Park, Johto region, before dawn. (I still have the draft in me)

•You can't really find a Scyther at Route 22 so gamers playing Gen I-IV and Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee so you shouldn't feel wary of getting slashed up whenever you're in that place when playing. >_<

°The group of friends (Red, Yellow, Blue and Green) are inspired from the main characters of the anime Anohana which they also liked to play hide-and-seek when they were kids.

•While this is a short story, this book took me three months to write hence it underwent a LOT, LOT of editing and revision. Seriously!

I believe that's everything! Perhaps, I could write a story centered on a different shipping from the Pokémon Adventures manga. I wish to see you all next time on my different fanfics. Bye!