~ Not A Chapter Kirimina Chapter ~

~Mina's POV ~

After the last study session with Yaomamo I headed for my house. Unexpectedly while I was walking down the street I meet a friendly face.

"Hey Mina!!"

"Oh, hey Kirishima!", I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I just needed some air", he closed his eyes and smiled while scratching the back of his head. "Wait", he pointed a finger at me, smirking, "What are you doing out so late?"

"Well", I was kind of embarrassed to say that I needed help studying after Mineta somehow got 9th place in the test. I sighed knowing that he already knew since I already made a big fuss about it at school. "Study session with Yaomomo, I'm just walking home now".

"You shouldn't be walking alone, let me walk you home"

"No, it's fine, I can just...walk"

"Mina come on, it is a man's job to make sure a lady arrives at her home safely", suddenly Kirishima grabbed my hand and asked, "so where are we going?"

I blinked a couple of times and snickered, "A couple of blocks down this street, I'll tell you when we get there". He simply nodded and looked forward, letting go of my hand in the process.

I quickly glanced down at my hand, faced my head to the side and blushed. Why did this happen to me?!?!

~ Flashback ~

After the couple of weeks at UA, I started to notice Kirishima. He always tried to pump people up, had a smile on his face, and trying hard to be a hero, he was different from how he was in middle school. Especially at the Sports Festival, when he was up against Bakugo you could see how hard he was trying.

Wait, I paused thinking about the past. In middle school I was known as the "Mina the Matchmaker", because of my extraordinary recorded in getting crushes and people together, (even though I mainly got them together because I shipped it). There was one thing I never got though, every girl who asked for my help told me the same thing.

When you're in love, you start to notice that person more and more...

"Mina are you okay?", I looked up to see Kirishima looking at me worried. "It's lunch time and I know how much you love food, as your always the first one out the door,so.. are you good? Your friends are waiting for you". Is it bad that I want to sit next to you?

When you're in love, you want to be next to then at all times...

"Um yeah I'm going, sorry I spaced out a bit", I smiled to reassure him.

"Good, I wouldn't want you to feel bad", Kirishima gave me a smile, a thumbs up, turned around, and heading out the door to the cafeteria. That smile... I grabbed my bag,sat up from my chair and touch my chest. A noise pounded in my chest, my ears, like a drum...

When you're in love, your heart starts pounding...

I walked out and headed towards the cafeteria, sat down with Uraraka, Tsu and Momo. That school day went quickly as I wasn't really paying attention to the lessons. The only thing on my mind was Kirishima.

When you're in love you only think about that person, as if the whole world doesn't matter anymore...

As we were all walking out of UA I looked up. Kirishima was talking to Bakugo, he was laughing, and smiling. I want to be the one that makes you smile and laugh.

You feel like you want to make them happy all the time, when that happens you can truly say that you're in...

Love...