~ Chapter 14 ~

~ Ochaco POV ~ 

After Mina told all of us the plan (since all of us needed help with our crushes), we all started to head back down to the lounge area. I started up the TV as Tsu, Jiro, and Momo sat on the couch. Mina, Hatsume, and Hagakure sat down on the other side of the couch. 

I stay down next to Tsu and wondered what Mina told us about the plan or more like what she told me to do.

Be bolder huh? Maybe I could try that. I smiled thinking that as Tsu grabbed the remote and put a random movie on ( The Princess and the Frog [I don't know I can't think right now] ). Momo was obviously still thinking about what happened last night, (Momo told us after Mina talked to me about the plan) and she seemed nervous. Jiro on the other hand, who would usually calm Momo down, was dealing with her on embarrassment issues over "revealing" her crush on Kaminari. I giggled at how cute they were and shook my head shortly after. You are the same way Ochaco! Just be bolder!

I then turned to see what Mina, Hatsume, and Hagakure were doing. Mina was texting on her phone with a smirk on her face, I wonder what that is all about? While Hagakure and Hatsume were invested in watching the movie.

"UGH, TIANA!!! She too hard on herself", Hagakure complained when Tiana sighed after telling the customers that she would be unable to go to the party.

"I like this girl! Hard work pays off!!", Hatsume said with a smile.

We watched the movie for a couple more minutes and everyone seemed to calm down until we heard voices coming from the elevator and the stairs so we all turned around.

"I agree Iida! Whenever I have the chance I always try to use the stair! It helps you exercise somewhat too!"

"Precisely Midoriya!" Iida said, walking sides by side with Deku. Ojiro, Koda, Sato,  and Todoroki were all behind them eating sweets and making small talk.

I heard the sound of the elevator opening with Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Sero coming out.

"Okay okay I get it I will Sero don't worry!"

"Just take a chance Kaminari!", Sero then proceeded to shove Kaminari on his soldiers giving him a smile, " You never know what might happen!"

Kaminari paused for a second and smiled back, "Well I could get hurt or even worse embarrassed!"

"AHEM", Kirishima said while all the boys stopped talking and looked at him. "Sorry I BET-ter drink water shouldn't I"

All the boys suddenly froze, looked at us, and then looked away.

"Kiri!!!", Mija said and walked over to Kirishima and hugged him.

"Hi, Mina!" He said hugging her back.

They are so cute together, I thought as I felt myself smile. I what to do that with Deku someday!!! I looked over at Deku only to be surprised to see that she was looking back at me with warm eyes and a smile on his face.

Oh no, I heard myself mumble, "too sweet", as my face grew red and I tried to cover my face with my hands.

...

"URARAKA!!!"

I moved my hands away from my eyes and saw that I was floating up. No no no, oh no. Without thinking I touched the tip of my hands together and said, "release".

Wait...now I am falling! NO HOW COULD THIS GET WORSE

I started to brace myself for impact only to be surprised with me landing is someone's arms. I looked up and saw a worried Deku starting at me.