~ Chapter 23 ~

~ Midoriya's POV ~

Finally, we made our way to the children's classroom. We same about 5 other kids whom Aizawa told us where kids of Heros and that they would make the classroom for Eri and Kota feel more like an actual school.

Ochaco and I hugged Eri and Kota and then we said goodbye to then. Kota awkwardly hugged me and mumbled a "thanks", as he walked away with Eri.

I'm glad he doesn't hate heroes anymore!

After that, we turned around and started to talk towards our classroom. There was an awkward silence until Ochaco grabbed my hand suddenly.

"O-Ochaco???"

"Mina already know where together I-Izu so...why shouldn't I hold your hand?", she asked with a faint blush and a smile.

I smiled back and nodded, "S-sure...", I said and looked away blushing.

I am holding my GIRLFRIEND'S HAND at SCHOOL!?!?!

We walked to the classroom and as soon as we were about to open the door, Mina slammed it open.

~ Ochaco POV ~

"... THERE HOLDING HANDS!!!", She said and giggled jumping up and down, " MY SHIP IS SAILING, YES YES YES YES YES"

Kirishima stood up and walked Mina away as she fangirled.

Deku and I looked at each other blushing and we giggled.

I really love him...

"SIT DOWN EVERYONE CLASS IS GOING TO START SOON!!!"

Everyone in class turned around to see Iida doing his robotic hand gestures. He then turned to look at Izu and me.

"Congratulations on your new relationship!", he said and then he went back to the hand gestures.

"Wait so are you guys together?", Kaminari asked.

I smiled and paused, "Um...well, Izu and I talked and...", I looked over at him blushing.

Izuku smiled back and said, "Yeah...Ochaco's my g-girlfriend..."

I quickly grinned back, "And Izu's my b-boyfriend..."

Mina, Hagakure, Yaoyarozu, Tsu, and Jiro all smiled at me. Meanwhile a lot he boys were talking to Izu who was blushing. After a couple of fo seconds, we all went to our seats quickly after Iida's warning about Aizawa coming soon.

Izu and I looked at each from across the room and smiled as we sat down.

Ochaco! Stop looking at him!!!

I turned away and opened my notebook even though Aizawa hadn't entered the room yet

After that Aizawa walked in, tired as usual, and when to the podium to talk.

"Good Morning Class...", he said in a monitored voice, "Keep in mind that we have training lessons next week to help you develop your quirks more. On that note...", he paused and yawned, "Class 1-A and Class 1-B will be going on a field trip tomorrow, Iida will tell you all about that".

Iida walked dip and Aizawa handed him a couple of papers, probably about the trip. Suddenly Aizawa was back in his sleeping bag and dosing off in the corner of the classroom.

Iida read the papers quickly and started to hand then out to the class.

"Thanks, Iida!", I said as he handed me the paper.

He just nodded and continued.

I looked down at the paper reading it carefully. Class I-A and Class I-B are going on this trip, four cabins in total, two for the girls, and two for the boys separated by class. Wait what about Eri and Kota???