~ Chapter 11 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

I woke up and before I could open my eyes I realized something felt different. Why does my body feel heavier than usual? My eyes slowly adjusted to the light coming through the window from the right. As my eye focused, I realized that I was facing Uraraka and she was facing me. My right hand was placed on her waist and my other hand holding onto hers.

I flushed immediately, removed my hands from their place, and sat up.

Uraraka!!!....I looked over at Uraraka sleeping soundly. I watched as she moved a little and a smile curled up on her lips. What is she dreaming about? What is making her so happy? I started at her even more and noticed even more cute details about her. The way she smiled in her sleep. The slight pink tint painting her cheeks. The way her hair was all messy yet still cute. I loved everything.

Even though I notice all those this my mind only focuses on one thing. Her lips and the way they were parted ever so slightly. Before I knew it I slowly leaned down, she's so pretty. I placed my hand on her cheek moving her hair out of her face and bringing my lips closer to hers. I started breathing heavily as my heart pounded furiously, why am I doing this... My lips touch hers barely and as soon as I was going to kiss her I flinched and backed off.

"M-mo-Mochi!", she said and hugged the pillow next to her.

I froze and felt my face grow red. WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO... What were YOU THINKING!?!? YOU ALMOST KISSED URARAKA! SHE IS PROBABLY SAVING HER FIRST KISS FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU IDIOT!!! I turned to look at her lips again and looked away quickly, I don't want that... I want to be her first kiss. I smiled thinking about the thought, stood up, and stretched. I should make breakfast, I thought as I changed out of my PJs in the bathroom and then walked out of the bedroom. I wonder if Eri is awake?

~ Uraraka POV ~

...

WAS DEKU ABOUT TO KISS ME!?!?!? I thought as I sat up. I placed my hands on my cheeks and blushed, W-W-Why was Deku going to k-k-kiss me!!! D-D-D-DEKU LIKES ME!?!?!

I sighed and touched my lips as I mumbled under my breath, "kiss". I stayed in bed for a while, enough so that it seemed that I was still sleeping and woke up, and then finally exited the bedroom. My hair was still in a mess and I pretended to yawn as I walked out.

"Mommy!", Eri said as she ran from the kitchen to me.

"Eri, did you have a good night's rest?", I questioned as I picked her up and carried her with one arm.

"Yup!" She said and hugged me.

I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Hi Deku"

"H-hi Uraraka!", he responded and stopped doing whatever he was doing to give me a smile. His face held a tint of pink over it. I sighed but brushed it off, I told him to call me by my first name...

"Are you making something?"

"Yeah"

"What is it?"

"Just French Toast for breakfast with bacon and eggs"

My mind drifted off to how good the food would be when it was ready but I quickly snapped out of it. Ugh, all this savoring food that I usually do is going to get me in trouble someday.

"That sounds delicious Deku! While you are doing that I am going to show Eri how to put her clothes away", I said as I pointed at the table with the bags of clothes on it.