~ Chapter 21 ~

~ Ochaco POV ~

We quickly finished putting the decorations away, cleaning up, and washing the dishes.
We both quickly changed for the night and I grabbed his hand after.

Time to tell him, you can do this Ochaco!!!

"Hey Deku, um about today... I wanted to ask you something"

He looked at me, startled at the sudden gesture but nodded, nonetheless, as I lead him into the bedroom. I turned off the lights of the dinning room and closed the door behind me, sighing to steady my beating heart.

"W-what did you want to talk about?", he asked and sat down on the bed.

I walked over and sat down next to him, " First I wanted to ask, did you like the food?"

He looked at me in confusion but smiled saying, "Of course! It was delicious!!!"

"Well um... I made it", I paused, " for you...", I looked up and saw Deku beginning to blush, "I mean I did get some help from your mom because she know how to make it but, I know you like Katsudon so I wanted to make it for you!"

"Ahh", he said and smiled, "Thank you Ochaco"

I nodded, how do I bring up the question???

"..."

"I'm glad you parents like me"

"What do you mean?"

"Well", he paused and looks nervous, "I wanted them to like me since, um... well their your parents Ochaco..."

So sweet...

"Ahh well, me too!! Your mom is very nice and sweet! I'm glad she likes me"

"Yeah..."

..., just hand me the awkward award will you?, I'm the one that told him I wanted to talk so...say something!!!

"Ochaco", he said before I could say anything.

"Yeah?"

"Ochaco", he repeated again

Why does he keep saying my name??? I can't handle it when he says my name! My heart feels like it is gonna die at any moment!!!

I blushed and spoke quickly looking down.

"Izuku, I know that we haven't gone on a date yet but... I want to be you g-girlfriend if that's okay"

I did it! I told him!!! I really want to be his girlfriend and I want him to be my boyfriend.

"Ochaco", he said as I felt his hand move my hair away from my face.

"Izuku?", I said and looked up.

His face was closer than I expected, and I think he was started too because we both turned away immediately after.

HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME!!!

"Ochaco, I would love to be your b-b", I liked over and saw Deku's ears turn red as he was looking away, "boyfriend"

"Really!!!", I smiled and, without thinking, I hugged him saying, "Izuku's my boyfriend! And I'm his girlfriend!!!".

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! Izuku is my boyfriend!!!

After a while I stopped hugging him and saw as he was flustered from my sudden gesture.

He's so cute!!!

"Izuku?"

"Y-Yeah!", he said and then mumbled, "sorry... that was loud..."

"I think it's cute", I giggled, stood up and tucked myself into bed.