~ Chapter 7 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

After a while of walking and trying to get Eri more comfortable to being outside we mad with to the Mall. As soon as we approached the escalator Eri looked quite amazed by the sight with her eyes glowing asking multiple questions about it. With that it made me a little sad thinking about all she had missed out on her childhood and I could tell Uraraka felt the same way since she had a sad smile on her face.

"Hey Eri! Do you want to go to the toy store first or the clothing store?", Uraraka asked.

Eri thought for a while and smiled, "Clothing store!"

Both Uraraka and I both where taken back by this until we remember that Eri didn't really have that much clothes. She had been wearing a ragged dress when we rescued her, and even after that she was wearing hospital gowns for a while. Also All Might told the rescue team that some of the villains involved with Chisaki were buying toys, probably for Eri. Maybe that is why Eri doesn't want toys!

I looked at Uraraka and she seemed to connect everything together as well.

"Okay let's go to the Clothing store Eri!!!", I said with a smile.

We headed to the clothing store with Uraraka and I holding her hand and swinging her back and forth. I was happy that Eri was smiling and having fun but whenever someone would talk to us involving UA, since Eri's rescue was on the news, I coul feel Eri's hand shaking a little. I just she is more comfortable at UA.

As soon as we entered the store. Another person came up to me and began talking but the whole time I was trying to end the conversation for Eri's sake. I could feel her holding tightly to my hand as she hide behind my back. I glanced over at Uraraka for help hoping she would understand and she simply giggled.

"Come on Eri", Uraraka held her arms out and Eri bolted to her. "Daddy's busy, so while he is talking let's go get you some cute clothes!"

"Yay! Can I get a dress!"

"Yes you can!"

I watched as both of them walked away towards the children's section.

"So you're a Dad Deku?"

It took me a while to realize that the person was talking to me.

"W-What! N-n-no!", I respond. It's still werid that people are calling me by my hero name...

"Anyways, as I was saying before I really what to know about your relationship with-", he continued to talk about UA and how the mission was. This is going to take a while.

~ Uraraka POV ~

I put Eri down on the ground once we arrived at the Children's section and I watched as she was amazed by the selection she could choose from.

"There's so many colors!!", she said while going throught the walkway.

"Eri, why don't we choose all the clothes you might want and we can show Deku later!?!"

"Okay!"

Eri ran choosing dresses left an right, however after debating with herself she choose only four dresses. One was green with a black outline, another was pink with a black stripes across the middle. Then she had a red one with golden flowers on the lower half and finally a blue one with the same design.

After that we moved onto the shirts and pants. Eri choose different colored shirts, some with stripes, and others solid, and she both some shorts and even overalls (the shorts [shorts? ╮(︶▽︶)╭] ones)

Eri then tried on pants and she looked at me with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"What's up?"

"I don't like these pants", Eri walked around with her pants on and turned, "they are uncomfortable."

"Well you don't have to get them, come one go let's go back inside the dressing room. Do you want try on skirts?"

Eri nodded and we got her some flowy skirts aswell. Finally we had a cart full of clothing with everything Eri would need and right when we where about to got to check out Deku appeared.

"Sorry!!! I got held up!", he looked over at the cart full of clothing and sighed. "You already picked out the clothes didn't you?"

"Yup!", Eri responded, "I put on a Fashion show for Uraraka!!"

"Since when do you know what a Fashion show is Eri?"

"Since Uraraka told me while we where picking out clothes!"

"Okay okay. Well at least I can still help you pick out shoes right?"

"Of course Daddy!!"

They both giggled and so did I. Their relationship is so cute!!! Suddenly I heard other people around us giggling and point at us saying, "Awwwww!!!" Both Deku and I blushed beat red and Eri just hugged us even tighter making more people say, "Aww!"

"U-um l-let's go check out so then we could go to the shoe store next."

"Good idea Uraraka"

Deku lifted up Eri as I pushed the cart towards the cashier. When the cashier looked up she smirked at us and looked at the cart.

"Going shopping for that little girl", she said as she pointed at Eri.

"Yup", I responded.

The cashier then scanned all the items and put them in a bag for us while the cart was rolled away by another worker. Deku handed the cashier the money and she handed back the change still smiling.

"Have a good day! Hope everything works out with you and your boyfriend!", the cashier said as we exited the store.

B-B-B-BOYFRIEND!?!?! DID SHE JUST THINK ME AND DEKU WHERE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I looked down in an attempt to hide my face.

"U-U-Uraraka?" Deku said looking straight at me with those emerald eyes of his. Why are his eyes so dreamy! Look away Ochaco look away! You can't get lost in that emerald forest right now!

I quickly shoved the shopping bags to him, which made him fall, grabbed Eri and said, "LET'S GOT TO THE SHOE STORE ERI!!!"

"Mommy why are you red?"

"I-I-I'm, I'm not red!! It's just the red light reflecting on my face!"

"What red light?"

"To the shoe store!!!", I said pointing Eri in the right direction while speed walking over there, away from the small broccoli still sitting into he floor in shock. Sorry Deku!!!

~ Midoriya POV ~

As I fell to the floor with shopping bags I caught a glimpse of Uraraka's face. She was red like a tomato and honestly it made her look cute. I just stayed there as I heard Eri speaking to an embrassment Urarka. So cute!!! Wait what? I watched as they headed off to another store and Uraraka looked back only to quickly turn her head once again. Does she like me? I mean she was blushing, but I mean anyone would blush if someone thought they were in an relationship with someone, right? Why are girls so complicated, or is it just feeling that are? I don't know anymore! What just happened!?!?!

_______________________________________________
I didn't read this after I wrote it so I am sorry if there is any misspelling and grammar mistakes. I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. To be fair though I already suck at grammar and spelling so yeah! I can't English (≧▽≦)!!!