~ Chapter 26 ~

~ Ochaco POV ~

Izu and I ran back to the cabins while I constantly had the same thought in my mind.

Did I just tell Izu I wanted to kiss him...DID I JUST TELL IZU I WANTED TO KISS HIM?!?!

As soon as we arrived there we saw every one of our classmates outside already and discussing something.

I walked towards Izu as he held my hand to the girls and asked, "What's going on?"

"We're going to have a feast!!! Like that time at the camp but without all the exercise beforehand!", Mina explained smirking a little as she glanced at our hands.

I giggle and nodded, "Where's Eri???"

Mina simply pointed her finger towards the little girl who was smiling happily making a snowman with Kaminari, Jiro, and Kota.

Kota was gathering stone for Eri to put on the snowman white Kaminari and Jiro seemed to be bickering about something.

Izuku and I exchanged a look and smiled as we walked up to them.

"What's going on over here?", Izu asked and held out his arms almost immediately as Eri turned around rather quickly, running towards him.

Izuku picked her up and held her in his arms. Eri hugged him tightly and smiled saying, "Hi papa!!!"

Izu blushed a little, still getting used to the title, and then all of a sudden he turned to look at me.

"Why don't you say hi to your mama", he said and smiled.

"Hi mama!!!", she immediately responded and looked at Kota who was still holding the stones in his glove. After that, she called Izu's shoulder and he placed her down on the ground. Eri simply walked up to Kota and smiled, "Hello Prince Kota!"

Kota nodded and looked away handing Eri the stones and she finished the snowman with a happy smile.

"You guys have a great relationship...", Kaminari started all of a sudden.

I watched as I saw Jiro merely punch him in the shoulder saying, "What's that suppose to mean!!!"

"Oww!!! Why do you always have to hit me, I was just saying that they are cute! Why can't we be like that!!!"

Jiro immediately flushed red, "So I'm not cute? Wow, thanks...."

"I'm not saying that!!!"

...I turned and looked at Izu, then at Eri, and finally at Kota. We all just nodded and backed away quietly. As soon as we were far enough away I chuckled nervously.

"So...what to help make food???", I asked awkwardly?"

As soon as I said that Yaoyorozu and Iida both sent a message on the group chat to meet up at the kitchen.

Everyone was there except for Jiro and Kaminari who were assuming was still busy talking about their relationship to get the memo.

Everyone quickly went to work and after finishing they set up a movie to watch in the background. Kaminari and Jiro showed up in the middle of making the food and both their faces were a shade of red as they walked away from each other, and towards their friends.

"Hey, Uraraka!?".

I turned and saw Tsu staring that me with a smile, I'm assuming she already talked with Tokoyami?

"Yeah?"

"How do you think our future is going to play out?"

I paused and looked around the room as a watched all my classmates sitting with the ones they liked while others were just chatting with each other, well mostly... Bakugo wasn't here, something about his training and not wanting to do something useless. Everyone seems so friendly and happy! I scanned the room again and my eyes meet with Izuku, he smiled a loving smile and I looked away towards Eri. She was happily playing with Kota and smiling, now she has a place to call home!!!