Chapter 1: Going home

"CUT!!!!" The director Paul called out.

"That's a wrap for today!!" He called again. I smiled.

"Micky, I know we won't see you tomorrow so..." Paul snapped his fingers and some of the actors brought out a cake. I smiled really big.

"We want to wish you a happy birthday!!" Paul exclaimed. Everyone started singing happy birthday to me. At the end I blew out the candles. Everyone clapped and I hugged Paul.

"Thanks Paul!" I exclaimed. After we ate the cake I waked out side where the limo was waiting. The limo driver opened the door for me. I got in and sat next to my mom.

"Hey mom." I said. She smiled at me.

"15 tomorrow.." My mom said in wow. I smiled and nodded.

"Did you finish packing?" Mom questioned. I raised my eyebrows.

"Packing? For what?" I questioned.

"Oh I forgot to tell you..." My mom said taking a pause. "We are going back to Ireland tomorrow for a family reunion!!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. Of course on my birthday....

"Look i'm sorry we won't be here for your birthday... But we will be with family." My mom explained. I rather film Jessie then go to Ireland. I don't hate Ireland! No if anything I love it to death! But I just don't like going back and forth.

"It's family that I haven't seen in years. Mullingar family..." My mom said looking down at her phone. I ignored her. The limo pulled up to our house. It was huge. My door opened and I ran into the house and into my room. I don't even know any family that lives in Mullingar.... So why are we going? I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered a call.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Hey babe.." My best friend exclaimed. I laughed at her.

"Babe? Really Olivia?" I said laughing. She laughed to.

"What are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?" She asked.

"Going back to Ireland.." I said annoyed.

"I'm telling you I think your related to Niall Horan. You even kinda look like him!!" Olivia exclaimed. I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me. So what my last name Horan. It doesn't mean anything!!

"Micky?" My mom knocked at my door.

"Listen Olivia I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow?" With that I ended the call.

"It's opened.." I said to my mom. I sat on my bed as she opened the door.

"Start packing. We aren't leaving till 8 in the morning but your not gonna wanna pack in the morning.." With that she walked out. I rolled my eyes getting my suitcase. I took a guess of how long I'll be there for, and packed the right amount of clothes. After packing I was tired. I knew I didn't eat dinner but I didn't care. I got into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, all I saw was darkness

__________________________

Author's note

Hey new book!!! THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY!!! Just making sure everyone knows that... Anyway.... Happy reading!!

-izzy :P