Chapter 6: Party time!!

Micky's POV

"Did you order the pizza?" Olivia asked me.

"No can you do it? I still have to set up the back yard..." I said heading out back. Tonight is the party. I'm setting up the back yard so when it turns night time there's a bonfire and lights lighting up everything. We didn't invite a lot of people. Just about 15.

"Ok pizza is ordered!!" Olivia called from the kitchen.

"How many pies did you order?" I called back.

"Like 6.." Olivia said. That should be enough. I heard my phone start going off. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Micky... It's mom... I went back to Ireland so I sent babysitters to watch you for a while." My mom explained.

"Mom I'm 15! I don't need a babysitter!!" I said.

"I know. That's why I got you more then one... Listen honey I have to go... Text me if you need me.." With that she hung up. Whatever... As long as they don't interrupt my party we are good.

~

It's now 6 30 and people are starting to arrive. It's a little dark, but not that dark. My present table is getting bigger. I started the music and we started partying.

"Micky!!! Great party!! You always throw great parties!!" My friend Carter exclaimed. I laughed. I heard my door bell rang. Pizza guy.

"Hi 6 pies for $50.." The pizza guy said. I handed him a 50 dollar bill and took the pies and made my way back out side.

"Pizzas here!!" I screamed at everyone.

"Help your selfs..." I said. Everyone started eating. There was a knock at my door again. Olivia raised her eyebrows at me. I shrugged. I opened the door and saw all the 5 boys.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said.

"Hello!" Harry said.

"We." Louis said.

"Are.." Niall said.

"Your.." Liam said.

"Babysitters!!" Zayn said.

"Ohhhh nooooo...." I said. They walked in.

"Hey your having a party.." Louis said. "And you didn't invite us?" He continued.

"Well your here.... Aren't you?" I said walking out back.

"Guys listen up!!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me.

"One Direction is here... My mom sent them to babysit me... Act normal!!!" I yelled. All the boys walked into the back yard and the party continued.

"Care to dance cousin?" Niall said holding out his hand. I laughed and took his hand. Harry looked at me.

"Hey? Do I get a dance next?" Harry asked. I laughed.

"Nope. Only cousins and family tonight." I said smiling. This has to be the best party I ever threw. When the dance was over Niall and I started laughing. Why? Because we looked over and Louis and Olivia were like flirting with each other.

~

It was a fun night. The party is over its just the boys, me, and Olivia. Right now I'm lying on the trampoline alone. The stars look pretty! No I'm not drunk. I felt the trampoline sink down. Someone got on with me. I didn't want to look to see who it was. They laid next to me.

"You alright?" A British accent asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand. I still don't know who it is. I looked at him.

"Really Harry I'm fine..." I said

"We were wondering where you were. I won! I found you first.." Harry said.

"Cool so what did you win?" I asked.

"Nothing. I won being with you!" Harry said. I just looked at him.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked. I shrugged. Truth was, I was cold and tired. Harry took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me.

"Here. Want to go to bed?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up. Before I knew it I felt my bed underneath me. I felt a pair of lips on my head. Then I fell into my dream land.