Chapter 3: Curls

Micky's POV

After I took a shower, I got dressed in my pj's and sat down in the bed. I pulled out my phone. 5 missed calls, and 3 new text messages. I went threw all the missed calls. 3 from Olivia, 1 from Debbie Ryan, and 1 from Justin Bieber. I called Olivia back first.

"Hello! Omg I thought you would never call back!!" Olivia rushed.

"Sorry I was busy. But you were right.." I said.

"What was I right about? Niall's apart of your family? That your stupid? That you have a rash-" I stopped her.

"Niall's my cousin..." I said. She laughed.

"I told you so!!" She mocked. "But no one listens to Olivia!!" I laughed.

"Listen Olivia... I have to go. Text me?" With that I ended the call. I went threw my messages. Justin and Debbie were just calling to wish me a happy birthday. I got tired and put my phone on the side. I went to sleep.

~

I woke up to yelling. I checked the time. 3 32? I got up and headed down stairs to see what was going on. The boys were sitting on the couch watching tv. Harry and Louis were slapping each other. Liam was trying to break them up. Zayn was just sleeping. I looked at the tv. They were watching Jessie.... Wait... Jessie? Niall got up off the couch and looked at me.

"I didn't know you were up.." He said.

"I wasn't." I said. He looked confused but shrugged.

"You can join us if you would like.." Niall said. I smiled.

"Why are they fighting?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Who knows.." I laughed and sat down beside him. Harry, Louis, and Liam stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Oh hello.." Harry said. He pushed Liam and Louis away and got up and sat next to me.

"Watching my show I see.." Harry's face went red.

"You are a great actress.." Harry said.

"Stop flirting harry!! She's only 15.." Liam said. I laughed.

"Hey that's only 3 years difference. That's not bad..." Harry explained. I hit the side of his arm and he laughed.

"Very hands on I see. Just how I like girls..." He smirked.

"Harry!!! She's my cousin!!" Niall yelled. Harry rolled his eyes and laid across Niall and I. His head was on my lap. I looked down at him.

"Feel free to touch my hair." He said. I just looked at him.

"Don't mind him Micky. He's just a flirt.." Niall explained. I laughed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Harry reached his hand in my pocket and pulled out my phone answering the call.

"Hello Harry Styles speaking... She busy right now... She will call you back... Bye..." Harry put my phone back in my pocket.

"Did you really just answer my phone?" I asked. He smiled up at me.

"Yes I did." He smirked. "I would tell you who it was but since you won't touch my hair..." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through his curls.

"Thank you. Anyway Olivia said to call her tomorrow." Harry explained. I pulled his hair a little but he didn't move.

"Niall we should take her out tomorrow." Harry said. I looked at him.

"No I'm good." I said.

"Fine..." Harry said. I pulled my hand away from his curls and he frowned at me.

"Hey why'd you stop??" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Cause my hand got tired.." He frowned at me. I looked over and Niall, Liam, and Louis were sleeping. Well Liam wasn't... He wasn't there.

"Come on, please?" Harry asked. I looked at him.

"Why do you want me to so bad?" I asked.

"Because... I don't know... It just feels different." I looked at him funny before returning my hand to his hair. He smiled closing his eyes. Once I knew he was asleep I removed my hand. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"If your gonna leave me can I at least have a kiss goodnight?"Harry asked. I chuckled. I kissed his forehead and headed back up to my room.I don't know why but I liked having my hand in Harry's curls. I was getting really tired and before I knew it I was asleep.