Chapter 5: Say What?!?

Micky's POV

It's Tuesday and we are getting ready to film for Jessie. After I have the interview.

"Ok and action!" Paul called.

"Luke!!! Robbie!!! Are you there?" I read my line. I was calling for Luke and Robbie in the episode where they are lost in the walls.

"Emma what are you doing?" Debbie asked. Well Jessie asked. I jumped and hit my head.

"Nothing just uhh.... Wait sorry what's my line.." I asked. Debbie laughed.

"That's fine... We got a lot of film today... Lets call it out." Paul said. I nodded and went to go get dressed for my interview.

~

"2 minutes Micky." Someone told me in my dressing room. I nodded. I walked out on stage and sat on the couch.

"Hello welcome back! We have a special guest with us today... Micky Horan!!" Sam said. The crowd went wild. I waved at them all.

"So how's filming Jessie?" Sam asked.

"It's fun! I love everyone on the set." I explained.

"Now I heard that you mess up a lot. Is that true?" Sam asked. I laughed.

"Yeah I do. But I make the crew laugh by messing up." I exclaimed.

"You brought some of the bloopers with you.. Lets take a look." Sam said. We both turned to watch the screen. When they were done she looked back at me.

"Those were good! You had a birthday a couple days ago right?" Sam asked. I nodded.

"You went back to Ireland... You were with One Direction." Sam said. I nodded. She looked at the tv and so did I. There was a picture of me kissing Niall's cheek. There was another picture of us walking and laughing.

"Are you guys dating?" Sam asked.

"What!?!? Ew no!!" I exclaimed.

"You guys look pretty close there.." Sam said.

"No we are not dating! He's my cousin!!" I explained. She nodded.

"Ohhhhh!" I laughed at that.

"So do you like having him as a cousin?" Sam asked. I nodded.

"Of course!! He's great!" I said laughing a little. The rest of the interview was questions. About 1D and me. Hahaha that rhymes!

~

I'm at home with Olivia. She came over because I was bored. Also my mom and I got into a little fight. But other wise I'm pretty happy. I talked to Niall and Harry earlier.

"I'm bored!!" Olivia said. I looked at her making a weird face.

"Ew what the heck?!?" Olivia asked laughing. I laughed to.

"Wanna go on the trampoline?" I asked standing up. She nodded an we headed out back. I had a huge backyard. A big swing set, big pool, a trampoline, and a big deck. We climbed onto the trampoline and started jumping.

"We need music with this.." Olivia stated. I nodded and turned on the radio. We started jumping and singing.

"We should have a party!" I said.

"Yes we should!!" Olivia said. I smiled.

"Well not tonight but like maybe in 2 days. It can be my birthday party!!" I said laughing.

"Ask your mom.." Olivia said. I took out my phone and sent her a text. She will probably say yes just as long as she's not home.

"Pool party?" Olivia asked. I thought for a moment then nodded.

"My mom answered.." I said looking at my phone. "She said yes as long as we clean up it can be tomorrow.." I said. I smiled.

"Yes!!" Olivia said doing a happy dance. We started texting people and tell them. This is going to be really fun!! I can't wait!