Chapter 2: Happy Birthday

Micky's Mom's POV

I did feel bad for making Micky go to Ireland for her birthday. She's meeting family that she never met before! I couldn't tell her that she has to go because I said so. I feel like I haven't talked to my sister in forever. She just called me out of the blue and said that I should come down. I said yes and we set a date. I did tell my sister that it was Micky's birthday, so I hope she will do something for it or I will feel really bad. I looked at the time. 7 30.

"Micky. Time to get up." I said shaking Micky. She got right up. She was never hard to wake up.

"Get dressed and come down stairs for breakfast." I said walking out of her room. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Pancakes or waffles? I'll do both. I got everything out and started cooking. When I was done I made it so everything spelled out 'Happy Birthday Micky'. I poured Micky some chocolate milk just as she walked in. I handed her the plate and she smiled.

"Thanks mom." She said. I smiled.

"I can't believe your already 15." I said tearing up.

"Mom.." Micky whined.

"Sorry. You will get your presents in Ireland." I said smiling. She nodded.

"Ok i'm done eating." Micky said. I nodded.

"Ok let's go." I said grabbing my suitcase. I sent a quick text to my sister letting her know that we just left.

Micky's POV

Well today i'm 15 and I can't even spend my birthday with my friends. Olivia already told me that she was going to throw a HUGE party when I get back. I know she will. She's done it before. Right now I'm sitting on the plane looking out the window.

"10 minutes till we land in Mullingar Ireland." The lady person said. I poked my mom to wake her. She woke up and looked at me.

"What?" My mom asked.

"We are landing in 10 minutes." I said. She nodded and sat up straight. Once we landed we got right off the plane. I was walking with my mom when she just hugged someone. I'm guessing thats my aunt.

"Maura, this is my daughter Micky." My mom said. I smiled. The lady hugged me.

"Hi Micky. You can call me Aunt Maura." I nodded. "Oh and Happy Birthday.." Aunt Maura said. I smiled. Aunt Maura drove us back to her house. Once I opened the door to get out she said something.

"I have a son who's 19. He will be home later... I'm not sure if he's bringing his friends home.." Maura said.

"Did you ask if Dylan wanted to come?" My mom asked. Dylan is my 20 year old brother. He didn't want to live in America when my mom decided to move. I wasn't born yet when she moved. Anyway so Dylan lived in Ireland.

"I did. He's here now." Aunt Maura said. I have met my brother before. We are really close. We text all the time. My mom nodded her head. We walked inside and I felt someone pick me up. I screamed.

"Yo Micky relax its just me!!" Dylan said setting me down. I laughed and we hugged.

"How's filming 'Jessie'?" He asked.

"Good. It's fun. I really love the whole cast." I explained. Dylan had one of his hands be hind his back.

"Jessie?" Aunt Maura asked.

"Micky is an actress on the show call Jessie.." My mom explained. I turned back to my brother and he threw something in my face.

"Happy birthday punk!!" Dylan yelled laughing.

"Really Dylan?!?!?" I screamed. He laughed.

"Relax it's just a cupcake." He laughed.

"I hate you. You know that?" I asked. He laughed and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He laughed.

"Your going swimming..." He said. Before I could protest he threw me in the pool. I got out and pushed him in. We were making fun of each other for the rest of the afternoon.

"Dylan, Micky!!! Come on it's dinner time!!!!" My mom yelled. We went in side, changed into dry clothes then went to eat. It wasn't really that crowded. It was just my mom, me, Dylan, my aunt, and like a few other people. Dylan and I ate out side. After dinner we were talking and Dylan was sitting on me.

"Dylan get of your sister. Micky we are going to have cake for your birthday right now." My mom said. Dylan got off of me and we headed in side.

Everyone started singing happy birthday. I smiled. I like this side of the family. I blew out the candles and everyone clapped. I noticed 5 boys came in the middle of the song.

"Oh there you are!!" Aunt Maura said to the blonde. She looked at me and hugged me.

"How old are you again?" She asked. I laughed a little.

"Aunt Maura, she like 100 years old!" Dylan said. I rolled my eyes and turned around and hit Dylan's arm.

"I'm 15." I said smiling. Aunt Maura smiled and turned to the blonde boy. The boys behind him were whispering to each other and looking at me once in a while. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and Dylan threw a piece of cake in my face.

"Dylan!!!" I yelled. Everyone laughed. He ran away. Whatever! I'll get him back later.

"Micky this is my son, Niall." Aunt Maura said. Wait did she just say Niall. Wait! No way! He is from one direction!! Great!! "These are his band mates. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam." She said pointing to them. I waved.

"Hey, aren't you on Jessie?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"Harry you would watch Disney channel." Louis said. I laughed.

"You would know that's on Disney channel.." I said. I didn't mean to say that!! They all laughed.

"You have a funny cousin there Nialler!" Zayn said. They all walked away. Ok then. Best birthday ever.

__________________________

Authors note

Hello... Last chapter I know I spelled Mullingar wrong. I'm typing on my iPod so it kept correcting it. And I didn't go back and reread. Anyway, I'm no aloud to delete this cuz someone told me that they will delete all their story's if I did.... Yeah you know who you are!! Bye bye till next update....

-Izzy :)