Feelings Inside (China)

His POV:

"Wǒ fāshì (I swear), you children are too difficult to deal with..." I said as I was being dragged out to a day trip to the Jiuzhaigou Valley. 

"Lighten up, old man! We don't like seeing you like this!" Taiwan pouted as she and Hong Kong push me to move along. The beauty of the valley hit us all at once without a warning. 

"Zhēn hǎokàn

"Zhēn hǎokàn... (What a sight...)" Taiwan said in awe. 

"It looks the same as ever to me." Vietnam put her input into the conversation. 

South Korea was the last one to arrive, carrying a big basket. "I got the picnic basket for you losers!" They set me next to the lake and helped setting food for lunchtime. Leaving me alone again with my thoughts. That only (Y/n) lived in at the moment, rent-free. 

"What's been bugging you, wrinkles?" South Korea casually asked.

"She's none of your concern and respect your elders!" I snapped at him. Their mouths dropped open upon hearing the word 'she'. 

My face turned red as I looked away. They scrambled over and formed a circle around me. 

"No way! A woman after thousands of years?!" Taiwan squealed, bouncing up and down with excitement. "How'd you meet? What's she like? Nǐmen liǎng gè yào yǒu jǐ gè háizi?! (How many kids are you two going to have?!)" Vietnam smacked her across the head, silencing the girl. 

"You're not trying to form concubines again, are you?" Hong Kong questioned. 

"No, I'm not." I huffed. "She's just a friend, nothing more than that. I couldn't bear being with humans once more." I closed my eyes, remembering the tragedies that were bestowed on me back in the past.

"Go for it. No harm done. We're allowed to live too, you know." Vietnam interjected. South Korea pitched in his two cents. 

"What she said!" The nations handed me each of their words of encouragement for my new blossoming love life. And ideas on how to ask her out. Without even knowing her personally, they loved her instantly by the stories I told. 

I may be old for some things, but no one is ever too old for love. 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕