Feelings Inside (Australia)

His POV:

"Big brother, come play in the water with us!" Wy called out, a few feet away from me. I kept a good distance away from the water. Not wanting to be in it today. I shook my head. I was taking care of Wy and her friend, Sealand for the day. Taking us all to Lake Hillier.

The mildly-light pink water being splashing around the two kids

The mildly-light pink water being splashing around the two kids. Letting New Zealand and England free to do whatever they'd please. At least, I still had time to think some things through.

I don't like to use my brain! Especially not to let my mind think of this strange feeling what many call 'love'. I've met lots of women before, but why? Why her? I doubt she'd see anything in me.

I chuckled to myself, remembering how many times I've made a fool out of myself right in front of her. Yet, she's stuck around me for this long, it's quite surprising.

I'm a risk-taker! I'll do whatever it takes to win her heart! No more sad times for me!

"Wy! Sealand!" I hollered at them. Grabbing their attention. "I can join you, mates?" Bright smiles spread across their faces.

"Of course, dummy!" Wy said, sticking out her tongue and motioning to me to come. I ran and jumped in, creating a large splash. The kids laughed with joy and I did the same as well.

I've made up my mind... (Y/n).

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕