The First Meeting (Finland)

Rovaniemi, Finland.

Your POV:

You were heading to Santa Claus Village for the chance of a lifetime. 

The post office in the village was handing out an offer that no one could resist

The post office in the village was handing out an offer that no one could resist. You only got one shot to write a letter to the one and only, Santa Claus! Asking for anything you wished for and meet him in person too.

Upon arriving, you see that the building is flooded with small children and their parents trying to hold them back as best as they could. Along with a few teenagers and young adults. You tried to gently passed through and got yourself a piece of paper, a pen, and an envelope. You sat down at a table and started writing.

Hopefully, this wish can be fulfilled by him. It's all I'm asking. No fancy objects, nothing like that.

You finished the last sentence, putting the letter inside the envelope and sealing it up. But when the door opened, a gust of wind came in and blew the letter away. You panicked and saw that it had been blown outside.

You ran after it, knowing that you couldn't write another one due to the rules not letting you.

>>>>>>

After what seemed like forever of looking around, you couldn't find your letter. You sat on a bench and heavily sighed.

It's gone... I couldn't catch it in time...

You were about to call it quits until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You look to see a boy with blond hair and violet eyes smiling at you.

"Hei, siellä! (Hey, there!)" He exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Hi..." You said, weakly.

"Hm, you seem in distress, what's wrong?" He asks, taking a seat next to you.

"I lost an important letter. I've been looking around everywhere, but I can't find it. I'm thinking of giving up." You said, in defeat.

"You mean... this letter?" He said, taking out exactly what you were looking for. Your eyes lit up with relief and excitement. He handed it to you.

"Oh, my... thank you so much!" You held it in the air.

"You're very welcome, I found it flying around while I was grooming some reindeer. Thought it would have been nice to keep it in case someone lost it."

"I'm glad you did." You said, getting up and started heading towards the post office again. You thanked him once more and waved goodbye.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕