A day with Nightmare

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]

Im sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school these days and i'll be busy with school again tomorrow so i don't think i will update for the next few weeks. I will still continue this story but its gonna be a slow update for this 2 months. This one is probably shorter than the other chapters cuz... im losing ideas. Alright, into the storeh.

Y/n pov (- The next day- cuz im lazy)

     Yesterday was fun even though the boneheads keep flirting at me. Its was 01:23 pm and i was in the living room doing whatever im doing until Nightmare came to me "Hey Moonlight, do you want to... hang out with me?" Nightmare asked me "Well since i've got nothing to do so... sure why not" I said then Nightmare grab me and teleported us to the garden on top of the roof.

    "Ok, why are we here?" I asked "I like the scenery up here" Nightmare said then he drag me to a swinging bench [i don't know what its called] and sit there then i noticed he brought a book too with him "What book is that?" I asked out of curiosity "Uh, its *insert random title of romance book*" He said "And what's the book about?" I asked again "Its a..... romance book" Nightmare said blushing abit then i felt my face heat up
'Did he bring that book so that this 'hang out' turns into romance?!' I thought [Author: f*ck yeah, im gonna make this into a f*cking romance 'hang out' hehehehehehe] then we sat there with an awkward silence while avoiding eye contact, i noticed that Nightmare also avoiding eye contact by looking at the book, we sat like that for what felt like an  hour when its only 5 minutes. But then i felt Nightmare's tentacle slid around my waist pulling me closer to him and he lifted my chin making me looked straight into his eye, i could feel my cheeks heating up and Nightmare also blushing then he kissed me, my eyes widened then he broke the kiss "Geez Moonlight, why do you have to be so adorable?" Nightmare said "I-im NOT adorable!! And why did you kissed me?!" I said/yelled at him blushing madly from the kiss "Sorry~i couldn't help it~ also, you are adorable" "Im not!" "Yes" "No!" "Yes" "No!"

-Time skip by your lazy ass author-

    After Nightmare teased me, he walked around the garden with me then he spotted a beautiful f/f [its fav flower not fav food XD] he then stopped to grab it making me crash into him. Nightmare then turned to face me with f/f in his hand and put the f/f on my ear "Heh, you look gorgeous with that flower Moonlight" Nightmare said with a smirk on his face, i looked away from him blushing "Thanks" I quietly said "Aww is little Moonlight flustered?~" Nightmare teased me "N-NO!" I yelled at him and he chuckled "Lets go to the others" He said "Yeah..." I said.

-Later-

    "Where the heck have you two been!? We've been searching for you everywhere! Its 07:46 pm!" Dust asked "No where, we're just...hanging out isn't that right Moonlight?~" Nightmare asked me, i nodded slowly still blushing "Why is Puppet blushing? What Did You Do Nightmare?" Error said with venom in his voice "I already told you we're just hanging out, Error!" Nightmare said to Error, since i don't want to get involve i went to sit on the couch then Nightmare sit next me and i saw the others death glaring at Nightmare. Nightmare put me on his lap, i was too tired to argue back so i just cuddled on Nightmare and putting my face on the crook of his neck and started to fall asleep.

Author pov

     Boi, Nightmare's face lit up like a christmas tree  when you nuzzled you face into his neck, the others death glaring at Nightmare especially Error, Error held back his anger to not strangled and dusted Nightmare with his strings. Nightmare noticed that Error is trying not to attack him out of jealousy then Nightmare gave them a sinister smirk then teleported him and your sleeping form to you bedroom. Nightmare placed you on you bed and gently stroke your hair while looking at your sleeping form " What is this feeling? I never felt this feeling so strong before. What did you do to me Moonlight? You made me crazy about you...heck my crew also going crazy about you. I think im in love-no...OBSESSED over you hehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...geez...you could make us go insane over a human...well goodnight Moonlight" Nightmare said quietly (and he laughed quietly too) then he placed a small kiss on your lips and left your room

...

...

...

'She's MINE !'

Oof! Nightmare starting to go yandere on you but its not only him who will go yandere on you... Error, Killer, Horror and Dust will also go yandere on you.
[But of course its not the 'yandere' yandere] so i will started to give a title for every chapter from now on. Also like i said i will be very busy and i will probably not gonna update for like a few weeks. But don't worry i will Not discontinued this story so be patient.