Going out (gone wrong)

Y/n pov

I was really bored at the moment while petting p/n as she purrs on my chest. Then i think about what happened yesterday makes me blush. "SOME" I heard nightmare said "???" "BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA RULE ME!!!" Nightmare yelled breaking my door again [RIP door] "The heck Nightmare!? Stop breaking my door! I just fixed it yesterday!!" I said "Not my fault the door is on the way" Nightmare said "That's not an excuse Nightmare" I said "Anyway you looked so bored" Nightmare said "I am bored to the bone [Ba dum tsh. Anyone? No? Ok]" I said "Well... Since you're bored, wanna go out to the park????" Nightmare asked "Sure why not" I said then i put p/n down and let her do whatever she wanted to do [Little did y/n know that p/n gonna trash the house]. Then Nightmare teleported us the the park.

-Time skip by your really really stressed author-

We teleported to the park then started walking around. After a few minutes of walking in a comfortable silence suddenly a girl looked around my age wearing a revealing clothes and a thick makeups walking towards us. When she's in front of us, she looked at me with disgust on her face then looked at Nightmare with a flirty face "Hey handsome~, wanna ditch this girl and go out with me?~" The girl said to Nightmare with a really flirty tone, i don't know why i suddenly feel jealous.

Mean while Nightmare looked at her with disgust on his face then the girl pushed me away from Nightmare and the girl took Nightmare's arm and started flirting with him then all of the sudden Nightmare snap, he pick the girl with his tentacle and said "I don't know who and why you're here. But you better not mess with me and MY girl" Nightmare said with venom in his voice "Now... BEGONE THOT!!! [Forgive me for my sin]" Nightmare said throwing the girl into the pond then Nightmare pick me up and give me a piggy back ride.

After awhile we find a place in the park where nobody was around. Nightmare put me down on a bench and told me that he needed to go to the restroom [Don't question me] "Alright, im gonna wait here" I said then Nightmare went into the restroom.

Then i feel like i was being watched. I behind me and saw a man looking at me with a grin, i was feeling uncomfortable so i looked away. As soon as i looked away i saw another man in front of me, i heart almost jumped out of my chest. "Wh-who are you and what do you want!!?" I asked
"I never seen such a beautiful girl like you in my whole life" He said then he grabbed my arm and started to dragged me "S-STOP!!" I yelled then Nightmare come rushing out of the restroom looking like he wanted to rip the man's head out of his body, then the man who grabbed my arm got knocked out by Cross using his gigantic knife handle"Cross? How'd you get here?" Nightmare asked, "..."

Author pov (a few minutes ago)

"Hey, guys do you see y/n?" Cross asked "Nope" They said "Now that you've mention it, i haven't seen her since morning" Error said "Nightmare probably took her to a 'date'" Dust said as he growled "My y/n-senpai sense are tingling" Cross said then he teleported to where he think you're at.

After awhile of teleporting he eventually find you with a man then the man grabbed you by the arm and began to dragged you "S-STOP!!" You yelled for help then he sees Nightmare coming out of the restroom looking like he wanted to rip the man's head out of his body. 'NO BODY HURT MY SENPAI!' Cross thought then he summon his gigantic knife and run to the man and knock him out using the handle. Then he heard Nightmare said "Cross? How'd you get here?"

Y/n pov (Present)

"That's not important right now" Cross said "Are you ok, y/n?" Cross asked "Y-yeah" I said shaking "Are you really ok? You're shaking so bad" Nightmare said "Of course im shaking so bad! That man almost kidnapped me!" I said then Cross pick me up bridal style and we teleported back home. "What happened to Angel?!?" Dust said "Who the fuck did this to cuddle!?" Killer said "IM GOING TO KILL THEM!!!" Horror yelled "Calm down Horror, even though im also pissed" Error said then Nightmare tell them everything while im still holding Cross tightly as he comfort me. Little did they know the man who watches y/n followed them home [Don't asked me how].

To be continued

Alright, this chapter done. Also this book already have 2k reads, thank you QwQ. Anddddd today [My country] is My boi birthday, Killer.

[I drew it and my left hand is dying][Yes, im left-handed and if you're left-handed, welcome to the club]

[Yes, im left-handed and if you're left-handed, welcome to the club]

Anyway have a good day and see you in the next chapter OwO.