Cross Sans' Arrival

Cross pov

I was in *Random AU* stealing the codes for my world with Chara's help, then all of the sudden a portal opened above me and sucked me in.

Y/n pov

I woke up but i was still tired, so i try to sleep again but then i heard something falls on my bedroom floor. "Ouch... " Someone said, i get up to see who it is and i see a skeleton, similar with the skele-boiz, he wears a lot of white and black. "Ummm, hey, who are you if you don't mind me asking?" I said then he looked at me and blushed, "O-oh, im Cross, who are you?" He asked "Im y/n. Nice to meet you Cross, uhhhh can you...go outside first? I need to change" I said "Oh, sure" Cross said then he left.

Cross pov

"Ohhhhh~ someone has a crush~" I heard Chara said "Shut up Chara" I said blushing then i notice y/n already done changing. "Ok, let's meet the others-" "Hey, Moonlight- CROSS?!" I heard a familiar voice, Nightmare "You're here too?" I asked "Well, we've been here for a few days or weeks, idk -~-" Nightmare said "Wait, we?" I asked "Yeah, the others also here too" Nightmare said "Im going to the living room, have fun you two" I heard y/n said "Alright" Nightmare said

Author pov

"Good morning Puppet" Error said "Morning too" You said "Soooo, someone fell this morning" You said "Who?" Killer asked "Cross" You said "CROSS?!" They said/yelled then Cross and Nightmare come to the living room.

Y/n pov

I sit on the couch next to Horror and Cross come and sit next to me, i could feel that the others were death glaring at Cross. Then i feel Cross touch my hair and i heard he mumbled "Her hair's so soft and fluffy" "What are you doing Cross?" I asked "N-nothing!" Cross quickly said while blushing.

Cross pov [Gosh, i kept switching pov]

I touched her hair and omg its so soft and fluffy "Her hair's so soft and fluffy" I mumbled "What are you doing Cross?" Y/n asked "N-nothing!" I quickly said while blushing "You like her right?~" Chara teased me "STFU Chara" I whispered then i saw that They were glaring at me 'Oh great, they like her too' i thought, (note: sarcasm) "Guess you join the deadly competition to win her heart *Insert lenny face*" Chara said "I guess so too" I mumbled, they still glaring at me like i killed their whole family 'Good things y/n's here or else i'll be a dead corpse or...dust....for sure' i thought.

Y/n pov

"Im going to eat chocolate" I said then i saw Error and Cross' eyes (?) Sparkle a bit. I got up and went to the kitchen to get my chocolate and when i turned around Cross and Error were there. "Guess you also want to eat chocolates too, huh" I said then tossed them a chocolate bar.

Cross pov

"I want one!!!!Please~" Chara whined "Fine, its because the author said i have to share with you, even though i don't want to" I said then i heard the others laughed "Cross! Do not break da fourth flipping wall on your first day with y/n, bruh! Its frickin expensive!" KzAngel (Author/me) said "You get corona!" Y/n said while touching KzAngel "Again? -~-" KzAngel said "EVERYONE GETS CORONA!!" Y/n yelled.

-Take two-

"I want one!!!! Please~" Chara whined "Fine, here" I give him a small piece of chocolate then the chocolate fell through Chara's hand

"....."

"....."

"Fu-"

-Take three-

"I want one!!!! Please~" Chara whined "Fine, here" I gave him a small piece of chocolate [Screw logic since Chara is a ghost] then i ate the rest "This chocolate is so good~ TwT" Chara said "Hey Cross, don't you fucking dare try to steal Puppet away from me" Error said "Oh, i don't dare...because she's already mine!" I said then i left. "Oh really?~ *Insert lenny face again*" Chara said "Yeah, y/n-senpai is mine" I said then me and Chara froze because i just said "senpai" "Hahahaha, I wasn't expecting that XD, someone have been watching a lot of animes lately" Chara said "STFU Chara, stop teasing me!" I said "Uhhh, Cross? Who Are you talking to?" I heard y/n said "No one, just myself -w-" I said
"Okay....?" Y/n said then left "So, you've BEEN watching a lot of animes lately, that's why you called Angel "senpai" I heard Dust said angrily "So what?" I said.

Y/n pov

'They're going to fight over me again aren't they' I thought while petting p/n. Then i see Cross in the corner of my eyes "Senp- Y/n there you are, what are you doing here?" Cross asked, i swear i heard senpai from Cross. "I was just petting p/n" I said then i saw a white kitten "Omg, its so cute!" Cross squealed petting p/n.
Then i heard Cross mumbled something again to god knows who.

Alright, so im gonna be busy again the next week so i don't think i'll be able to update for god knows how long but i'll update this story if i have a free time. So have a nice day •w•