Cuddle

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]

Y/n pov

       Im stuck in Killer's arms while blushing for god knows how long. How did i get in this situation? Well....

-Flashback-

      "Why did you have to glued 4 plungers on my skull?" Killer said "I said i was sorry" I puffed "What does it take to make you accept my apology?" I continued, Killer blushed then he smirked "Cuddle" Killer simply said "???" I was confused until "You have to cuddle with me~" Killer said, i instantly explode with blush.

        "Is there ANYTHING other than cuddle???" I asked still blushing "Well... If you don't want to cuddle, then you have to kiss me right here" Killer said pointing to his mouth/teeth [IDK] "Anything else other than cuddling and kissing?" I asked again "Nope" Killer replied.

        "Welp, im not doing any of these soooo im OUT" I said then as i was about to leave Killer grab my arm then drag me to him "And where do you think you're going?" Killer said smirking, i just wanna smack that smirk out of his face "I already told you, im not doing any of these" I said "Too bad" Killer said then drag me into the couch then he laid there making me laid on top of him.

      "Killer!!! >///<" I said, then he made my head laid on his chest and his hand started stoking my hair while his other hand on my waist holding me in place.

        After a few minutes i started to relaxed and without thinking i started to cuddle more and i closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling when Killer stroke my hair.

-30 minutes later brought by your bored author-

      "I didn't know you were a cuddler" I heard Killer said "Im not a cuddler!!" I said "Then why are you cuddling to me more?" Killer said, I said nothing and pout then Killer snickered "Gosh, i would kill someone for you, you know" Killer said "Well, isn't it obvious? You're a KILLER [Ba dum tsh]" I said "Did you just" Killer said "Said a pun?" He continued "What do you think i said dumdum??" I said "Heh, another pun lover. But seriously i would kill someone for your cuteness" Killer said "Staph calling me cute!!!" I said blushing "Nope" "Why did i cuddle with you again?" I said.

      Then i try to get up but I CAN'T since Killer still holding me "Im not done cuddling with you" Killer said "And you said that im a cuddler? -_-" I said "Not my fault you're cuddly" Killer said "IM NOT CUDDLY!!!" I yelled/said as Killer continued to cuddle with me for god knows how long.

       And that's where i am right now.

        'Where the heck are the others?!' I thought  "Im gonna call you cuddle" Killer said [This nickname just popped in my mind] "Not another nickname" I whined "What the fuck are you guys doing?!" I heard Cross said "Just cuddling. Got a problem??" Killer said "Yeah. You're the problem" Horror suddenly said.

     Then i got ripped out of Killer's arms by a tentacle then i got ripped out of Nightmare's tentacle only to be on Killer's arms again "Im not a hot potato guys!" I said, but none of them are listening to me "Are all of you jealous?~" Killer teased them then he kissed my cheek. 'Oh god, the war's about to begin' i thought "Let Moonlight go, NOW" Nightmare said "How about... no" Killer said with a smirk on his face then i got ripped out of Killer's grasp again only to be on Error's arms "You've spend TOO much time with Puppet" Error said "Dust, take Puppet to her room" Error said "You're not my boss, but ok" Dust said.

      Then he teleported me to my room "Stay here" Dust said, then he left. But before he left, he bordered my door with bones "Bruh! You can't just lock me in my room!!!" I said 'War is probably going on downstairs' i thought then i do what i usually do.

-Time skip to night time by everyone chasing Killer around the house-

Author pov

       You were already asleep a few hours ago. Killer suddenly came to your room [The bones weren't there anymore] then he went to you. "Heh, they're not wrong when they say you're making them crazy" Killer said quietly then he lean closer to you and kissed you on the lips "Sleep well, Cuddle" Then he left.

Ok, so as you call tell... The nickname "Cuddle" Just popped in my mind while im writing this chapter. I honestly don't know why i choose this nickname out of all the nicknames. Also this story has 100k read so thank you so much. Have a good day. OwO