𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

| 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔰 |

Just when his lips had met mine, he pulled away before I could savor the feeling

Just when his lips had met mine, he pulled away before I could savor the feeling. Our shaky breaths mingled in the cold spring night and his eyes stared into mine with such intensity, it was overwhelming.

It was dark and the moon was the only light provided. I could barely see his face, however the endearing sparkle in his eyes caught my attention and as I stared into his orbs I couldn't ignore my own eyes staring back, mirroring those magical sparks.

Unable to contain our emotions any longer, Yoongi dipped down once again, tenderly placing his lips on my own while his body rested some of his weight on mine, allowing the both of us to share each other's warmth. His body form matched my own so well, it made a fuzzy feeling spread inside my gut.

It felt unrealistically real as our lips moved against each other's, despite those movements still being a little reserved. Almost as if we were both intimidated by the strong sensation a simple kiss brought along. But this was anything but a simple kiss and I knew we both knew. Yoongi's scent had intensified to the maximum, resembling a perfumery. Not to mention how my ears had picked up the fast thumping of his heart once our lips connected.

As our kiss intensified to something more passionate and fierce, I rolled us over and switched positions. I laid on Yoongi's muscular body and broke the kiss to catch my breath. My hands flew up to Yoongi's face and they bashfully cupped his cheeks. Our eyes connected and I watched him with adoration. However, I couldn't identify the similar spark in his own. Was it shock? Or maybe curiousity? I wasn't sure but I hoped realization had dawned onto him. Maybe the kiss had made him realize that we indeed were mates, regardless of the races we belonged to.
One could only hope.

In a swift motion, my back hit the ground again as Yoongi moved himself back to our original position.
"You sure like taking control, don't you." He questioned, but it was more of a rhetorical one that I wasn't sure I should answer to.

I had the urge to blush but didn't want to boost his ego so I managed to turn it into a cheeky grin, surprisingly.
"Only when a certain someone keeps me waiting." My comeback wasn't supposed to offend him, so it was slightly off putting when his relaxed features turned into something gloomy.

"Rose..," He spoke calmly, but it sounded rather intimidating.

"One thing you need to know," He began and lifted his body from my own to get off the floor. I had expected him to help me up, so it was slightly embarrassing when my outstretched hand hovered in the air and waited for him to pull me up.

I swiftly used my free hand to grab the other and twisted them, creating a cracking sound that made me shudder. I got off the floor and brushed some dirt off my clothes before meeting Yoongi's dark eyes.