The tides begin to turn

During the school day, you had felt really anxious because of what happened that morning. You couldn't stop thinking about it all day. But finally, lunch came. You, Jeff, and Liu always sat together at lunch and you had a feeling that they may bring what happened up or well you might on accident.

*RING RING*

"There's the bell...." You thought to yourself. Once you got your lunch (lunchbox or school lunch) you sat down and waited for the brothers to find your spot, which shouldn't be an issue since you three always sat there. Eventually while waiting for them you heard a "BOO!" behind you. You looked at saw Jeff. "Jeff what the crap!" You screamed at him! He just laughed and you noticed Liu coming up behind him and he looked as if he was worrying about something. " well are you guys gonna just stand there or something?" you questioned the brothers as Liu sighed and sat down next to you. You then thought that the reason he might've been looking like he was worrying was because he was probably thinking about what happened this morning. I mean, you couldn't blame him it wouldn't get out of your head either. While Jeff on the other hand, looked as if he may have forgot about it. You decided not to bring it up so you asked a simple question which you'd been thinking about, but haven't asked your parents because they might take it the wrong way. "Y/N?" "Y/N!" you felt a pair of hands grab your shoulders. You quickly snapped back to reality to see Liu shaking you like a madman or like you were some kind of human salt shaker. "stop itttttttt!" you said in that sort of echo-y voice that happens when somebody is doing what Liu is doing to you. "Uhh Liu you can stop shaking N/N now." "Sorry Y/N- wait..... N/N? That's a cute nickname!" Liu then pinched your cheeks which made you really embarrassed. "Do you like that? Huh Y/N?" Liu said in a mixture of a teasing voice and voice you would use to a puppy or a small child like a toddler. This made you even more embarrassed and you guessed that your face was bright red because of how hot it felt to you. Meanwhile with Jeff, he was seeing all of this and laughing, not bothering to help you and your flustered and sore face.

*time skip to le end of the day* 

'Finally!' You thought as the dismissal bell had rung and you began to leave the classroom with your materials that you'd brought with you. After a bit of walking you finally made it to your locker; while on the way there and packing up your things you thought about how much happier you felt then when you moved into your old house. Yes, you had moved more than once. You had moved (insert random number here, not over exaggerated) times more specifically. Probably because you didn't have friends when you first moved there like you did here. You didn't notice it but you were smiling to yourself when thinking about it. "Whats got you so happy Y/N?" You heard Liu's somewhat questioning yet kinda cheery voice ring behind you. "Oh nothing I was just thinking about something that's all." You stated to Liu and gave a smile to him, which he effortlessly returned since he seemed to already be in a good mood unlike at lunch which you were happy about. "What's got YOU in such a good mood?" You returned the question to the brunette. "Oh nothing much." He said mocking your voice. Just as this was going on Jeff came up to you guys and said "So were having a party at Y/N's locker?" Jeff asked in a somewhat playful voice. "guess so" Liu laughed. While this was going on you happened to look across the hall a bit diagonal from where you and the Woods brothers were and saw a group of girls sending you death glares. if looks could kill, you wouldn't be dead, but close to it. You the realized you never did ask the duo that question you wanted to at lunch."Hey guys?" you ask grabbing their attention. "Hm?" They hummed in sync, the exchanged glances, then looked back at you (short/medium/tall) form.  "This is gonna be so awkward- sort of" you thought. "I was thinking maybe the three of us could possibly hang out this weekend?" You asked the two, no so sure why you were so nervous about asking them that. Maybe because you had just met them? Maybe because at your old school you had asked a girl who you thought was really pretty to hangout even though you guys didn't know each other that well and she said "um no i barely know you" and she ended up spreading rumors about you and you were almost positive now wouldn't go like that but the thought still ran through your head. "Sure!" "Yea that sounds like lots of fun!" They replied both starting to have looks of amusement cross their faces. "Well let's go ahead and get out of this school and plan for this weekend on the way home." Jeff said while readjusting his backpack which was over just one of his shoulders. After that, the three of you began to walk towards the school doors an you looked at saw the same group of girls giving you more intense death glares. Ok, this time if looks could kill you'd be dead. very dead. Not just on the inside, but the outside too. You were really excited for your guys' plans even though you didn't know what they were yet. None of you three did yet.

Word count: 975