Can things get any worse?

It was the next day and the sun shine brightly into your room as you hear your mom whispering into your ear and shaking you saying "get up!" "Why?" You mumbled back. "Because today is Billy's birthday!!" You couldn't believe it. After what happened with Liu yesterday your mother still wanted you to go to Billy's birthday. "Maybe it'll get your mind off of you know what!" She said. 'wait- how did she know about that?' you thought to yourself. But at the same time you really didn't wanna question your mother.

After a bit you finally decided to get up and try to get dressed. You wore just a simple pear of skinny ripped jeans, nike shoes, and and a vans long sleeve shirt (you can change it if you want). Once you did everything like did your hair, brushed your teeth, etc. You went downstairs and saw that for some reason your parents were overdressed? 'the heck?' you thought to yourself.

*Timeskip to when your at Billy's doorstep*

Your dad knocked on the door and once it was opened you realized that just like your parents, all of the adults were overdressed. "Well hi guys!" Billy's mother said. This is some of our new neighbors alongside of the Woods, the L/N family!" She continued. Alot of people said hi to you and your family as you walked in. "By the way Y/N, the kids are outside in the backyard!! Go on and join them!!" 'how does she even know my name?!' you thought. Once you finally got outside you immediately brightened up when you saw that Jeff was there. He saw you and gave you a small smile and ushered you over. "So how are you holding up?" You questioned hoping it wasn't too personal. "Pretty well. You?" He asked it seeming as if he was trying to sound positive.

*-Jeffs POV-*

"Pretty well. You?" I replied to Y/N's question. "Same here" she stated giving me a smile. In reality, I wasn't doing so well. My brother, my best friend was just taken to JDC and I'm not sure they'll even give him a chance at going to court. It isn't fair! They didn't ask us what even happened! "Jeff? Earth to Jeff?" Her voice brought me out of my inner thoughts. "Huh what?" I replied kind of startled. "You ok? You really aren't handling this well are you?" She asked sounding more concerned. "Guilty as charged" I stated trying to add a bit of humor.

*-Y/Ns POV-*

We both laughed and made a few jokes until Billy came up to us. "Hey Y/N hi Jeffy!" He said. I tried not to laugh at the fact that he called him Jeffy. "Hey Billy" I replied. He threw us cowboy hats and begged us to play with him and his friends. After awhile we gave in and went to play with him. After a bit more time we heard the sounds of skateboards and saw three boys. Jeff immediately took off his cowboy hat (and mine) and glared at them. I was really confused.

"Well well well if it isn't Jeff" the red head of the group started. "What do you want?!" He said sounding very agitated. "And aren't you a pretty thing?" He said coming up to me and eyeing me which made me very uncomfortable. "Don't look at her like that you filthy animal!" Jeff almost screamed. I was shocked. I never thought he could've gotten so angry. "Am I missing something...?" I asked. "They're the ones who got Liu sent to jail!!" Jeff shouted.

To be continued....

A/N: hey guys! Sorry that it took so long to get this out I was just losing motivation. Also I'm out of the CP fandom now but I'll still update this story! The chapter was short because I really wanted to get it out. Have a nice day!

Word count: 658