First Day

Trey POV:

I woke up and hopped out of bed and quickly ran to my dresser. What the fuck was I gonna wear? So I just grabbed a pair of sweats that made my butt stick out, a Nicki Minaj Anaconda shirt, and my black and white custom Jordan's. I grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairs. I didn't smell any food so I just headed to the living room and waited for Imani to show up. After 15 minutes I heard a knock at the door. Of course it was Imani. She looked so amazing like always. She was wearing a white crop top with "Flawless" printed on the front, jeeesussss the jeans she was wearing were tight and had light blue blotches on them. They were originally dark blue, and of course she was wearing her white six inch heels. Happily she was shorter than me without heels to we were about the same size. I locked the door and we walked off to school. On the way there we struck a conversation. "So, you find a man yet?" She asked. I said "Girl no, its only been plus I told you I ain't tryna rush things" she looked at me crazy as hell. "Imani you know me. I'm calm as hell I dont want to make someone love me in one day". "You right, you right" she told me as we walked on campus. Everyone ran up to me and Imani like we were celebrities. I couldn't take it so I grabbed Imani and we walked in the school. There was a HUGE billboard on the wall and it had our classes on it but the only classes me and Imani had together was homeroom and lunch. So me and her headed to room 441 for homeroom and we walked in and saw our friend Cameron. "HAAAY BITCHESSSS" Cam yelled across the room we ran up hugged the shit out of him. We all sat together because there was no assigned seats. The teacher came in and sat. All she said was "Students there's no assigned seats". Like really? What kind of teacher is this? We sat and talked and next thing I know the bell rings and my next 3 classes fly by. Then its time for gym. We needed partner for our activity so the rude ass gym teacher assigned us. I wasn't paying attention until she called my name and she assigned me to this guy his name was Dominic. He was TOOOO fine. He's was 6'0, lightskined, with a box hair cut. I looked at him and as soon as looked at me I looked away. First we had to run laps and then after that the gym teacher made us go upstairs to the weight room. It was just us up there and we were playing around and talking. You know most boys always talk about their sex life well that nigga was telling me everything then he asked me about mines and truth is, I'm a virgin. I didn't tell him that. So I said "My sex life is crazzzy". He smirked at me and said "You that gay nigga ain't you?" I looked at him shocked and he said "Its ight I've never really talked to a gay nigga before so we cool". I can't believe he said that we're cool" then I looked down and his dick was sticking out of his shorts. I didn't want to be rude so I told him. He gave me and dirty look and said "gay nigga why tf you looking down there anyways" he pushed me and the bell rang and I started crying and hid in corner.

School was almost over and I just wanted to go home I was over it. The bell rang and without saying a word I was out. I even left Imani. I come home and I open the door my mom tells me to get out. So I grabbed my belongings and left. I called Imani and asked if could stay with her for a night and told her what went down. She felt bad so she unlocked the door and when I got there she hugged me and we both started crying. I told her "Man Imani what am I gonna do?" "Stay positive" her Mom said as she chimmed in "Let Jesus to the work". "Thats why I love you Ms. Kelly". She smiled at me and walked away. "Hey, there's a party tonight maybe we could go to lift your spirits up". I looked at her and said "I guess".