Winter Break

Trey POV:

Three months passed, Me and Dominic are still together. Honestly I didn't think I'd be in love this much. Today was the last day of school for about a month. Its winter break baby! Speaking about babies, this may seem ridiculous but I think I'm pregnant. Its happened before to a few boys. I went out and bought a test. I haven't took it yet but I think I will in a few days.

Days later:

Positive. That word was stuck in my head. Then something popped in my head. WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! So I walked downstairs and looked around and there was a tree and lights. I was confused because I was only upstairs for 10 minutes taking the test. He came out of the kitchen and said in a sweet tone "Hey baby" "I figured you wanted to decorate with me". "Um yes baby!" I said loudly, "Lets get to work" he said as he smirked at me.

Dominic POV:

After two hours of setting things up were finally done and wore out so we went upstairs and layed down. Next thing I know is I'm awake and he's sucking my dick. I didn't hesitate to move I just sat there and let him do his work but then it started to feel good so I moaned out "yeah bitch suck daddy's dick". He looked at me, grabbed my neck, and started sucking again until a big old nut busted in his little mouth. He spit it on my dick and started sucking again. It felt so good until a bigger nut busted on him and it felt even better! It was all over, so I decided to lay him on the floor and clean my big mess up. After that we both got showers and  layed down. It was only the beginning of our winter break.