Two's A Charm

Trey POV:

Today was the day we would find out the sex of our baby. I was pretty nervous on the other hand, Dominic was pretty excited. As we pulled up to the doctors office he gave me a kiss and we walked inside. The office was pretty empty well completely empty. We signed in and immediately got called back. The doctor got the ultrasound things ready, he left the room and came back in under a minute. He spread the jell across my belly and while he's doing it I can see Dominic with anger in his eyes. He probably was mad that the doctor was touching me in places only Dom got to touch. Moments later, he put the ultrasound thingy on my belly and my whole life changed. My eyes were open in a different way. I felt everything, heard everything, and saw everything. While I was having a moment, the doctor told me I was having twins. One boy and one girl. Dominic's face lit and he immediately started crying. The doctor cleaned off my stomach, stood at the door, and printed out the pictures. We left the building got in the car and drove away. "Hey baby" "What's gonna be their names?" Dominic asked in sweet voice. "I don't know, were gonna have to make an agreement." I said, "Im just excited". Dom look at m, smiled, and said "Well baby were going to the mall for baby shopping, we have to buy diapers, baby monitors, and strollers from Walmart, and we need to go house hunting. Our nest is gonna be pretty big". "Whaaat?" I asked slowly. "Listen, I want to start a family with you. Your gonna be my future husband someday and were gonna have a happy ending". "Awwwww Dommmm" I said as  I started crying "You know how I am". "Yeah I do, your the smartest, most beautiful, talented boy I've ever met in my life I love you. We're a charm, our babies are a charm, twos a charm".  Dominic said as he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.