The Dream

Trey POV:

V.S.O.P by, K Michelle came on the radio and I started singing it. I just kept singing while Dominic was driving and he turned the radio down and listen to me sing. I punched him in the chest and he started laughing. "Its not funny!" I yelled. "Baby I was laughing cause you hit me" "You have a beautiful voice." He said. "Uh I don't think so" I screamed.

Dominic POV:

When Trey sang it was like heaven came down to earth. I need to get him on YouTube or SoundCloud. He needs his voice to be heard ASAP. "Baby, let's record you. I want people to hear your voice. Its amazing". I said. "No, I hate it" Trey said in a mean ass tone. "Ima get you one day". I said before we locked our lips. Suddenly I heard the window shatter and Trey was laying on the seat. Bloody. Lifeless. I leaned him over on my chest and drove off to the hospital. As soon as I got there I carried his body in. "Get him a room" I said in tears to the nurses. "Sorry, our next room isn't available for another hour" one of the nurses said. "GET HIM A GOD DAMN ROOM!" I yelled throughout the hospital as everyone looked at me. "Ok sir" "I'll take you to a room" the assistant nurse told me. I looked at his body and dropped to my knees with him in my arms. 'Is this a dream?' I thought to myself.

Plot twist! Sorry this was so short. I really couldn't think of anything. But I promise next chapter will be longer way longer.