Into Your Heart

Trey POV:

"That was amazing" Legacy from The New Boyz said. "Thanks, but I dont think it was that good" I said putting my head down, "It needs something" he said "Let me rap in it". "I dont think it needs that" I said yelled "Sorry I just want my first single to be with just me". "Its coo" he said "I understand", "Hey come here" he continued as he motioned me over to him "Sit on my lap". "No" I said, "You want a hit single don't you?" He asked rudely. "Yes but not that bad, I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I left the room. I can't believe he just tried to get me to fuck. I'm not about to fuck to become big. Its not happening, never in the life of Jesus of lord. I kept walking and suddenly ran into someone. "My bad lil shawty" he said as he helped me up. It was Diggy Simmons sexy ass, "Th-Th-Thank you" I said I was obviously nervous by the way. "No problem, I see you nervous" he said with his arm around me "You feeling some type about this, by the way you looking at me I know you been hurt I can see it in your eyes. You can stop by my place if you want to later". I dont know what to say. I want to go but I dont know like Im really not sure. So I'm just gonna say yes cause I have a great feeling about this. "Ok give me your address and number" I said as he put it in on my phone. "Be there around five" he said as kissed my hand and walked away, "Wait walk with me to my car" I said running up to him. "Ok let's go" he said holding my hand as we headed out the studio. "Diggy !" "Diggy!" "This way, smile!" A bunch of reporters said. So I took full advantage of it and posed. "Your not supposed to pose silly" he said as he started to carry me to my car. We got to my car and I got in and he kissed on my cheek and walked away and yelled "I'm gonna find my way into your heart".

  What do y'all think of Diggy entering the story? What do you think that's gonna go down "later"? But most importantly how do you think Dominic will think about this?