Later

Dominic POV:

"This just in on Vh1 music news" a female reporter said, "Diggy Simmons outside of an Los Angeles recording studio with newest R&B singer Trey, the soon the be or new couple were video tape holding hands and Mr. Simmons  was also caught carrying him to his car. They both will be performing a this years BET Awards. We finally have the list of Performers and Nominees right here. Now for the performers we have of course Trey, Diggy Simmons, we also have Nicki Minaj, August Alsina, Pretty Gang, French Montana, Kanye West, & more. Now for the Nominee this isn't the full li-" I had to shut off the TV. What the hell? Why was he with him? Once again im speechless. I know this is my fault but god what a hoe.

Diggy POV:

Man its blasted all over the news now. I like the guy but god the news is assuming were together and I dont even know myself but I wonder what my family will think about it. Suddenly I hear yelling out side and its Trey.

Trey POV:

Oh my god I'm arguing and Diggys right there. "You know goodbye Dominic" I said as I hung the phone up. "I'm so sorry" I said to Diggy as I walked up on to his little porch. "Its ok give me a kiss" he said holding my hips. We went in for a long kiss, our lips connected and I instantly felt something its like I was falling in love. He picked me up, kicked open his door and kicked it shut. He took me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter. "Now let's talk" he said jumping up on counter and sitting next to me. "Ok, so I met this guy in high school and at first he was kind of rude but then maybe a day later he started to cling on to me I thought we had a connection but I guess that was fake a few months into our relationship and we found out I was going to have children by him and about a month later when we went to find out if it was a boy or girl home we found out they were twins and we were on our way to the mall and I suddenly got shot and I was in the hospital and that's all I remember getting shot and I was in the hospital. About 3 weeks later I was sitting on the couch and he was taking a shower and his phone rang and I looked about it and it was his other boyfriend and I was cheated on the whole time and he was planning on killing me and killing the kids just so he in the guy I could be happy together I then met this guy and his name was Paul and I was having his head again and one day when we were walking in the mall I fell and i lost the baby I was in the hospital for 3 days and I found out he was also cheating on me the whole time" I said about to tear up. "Wow that's crazy, but you seem fine" Diggy said rubbing my thigh "Your a strong person and that good but bad. Your so cute and little why would anybody take advantage of you like that? They ruined for the guy who wants to be with you for the rest of his life". "Wait who is that" I said turning around looking at him. "Me" he said as he started kissing my neck and picked me up again. He then carried me upstairs and the rest was magical history. He made me feel so amazing.