Lets Make It Official

Dominic POV:

I wake up with my little Trey bear right beside me. I never thought I'd find somebody that loves me. I couldn't believe I would have sex with a guy. It happened so I couldn't take anything back, but I didn't want to. From the minute I saw his face, my heart got bigger and I felt something... Love.

Trey POV:

Today was Monday and I was excited for school for some odd reason. Dom woke me up and made breakfast in bed. I ate it and got ready. My stomach felt pretty odd but I shrugged it off because it was probably my full stomach.

Dominic POV: As soon a Trey came downstairs my eyes were stuck on him. He looked so amazing I can't believe I would soon make him all mine. I want to show him off, I dont wanna be down low I wanna make bitches jealous. I know I'm probably the hottest nigga in school so everyone is gonna be shocked. After I finished looking at my baby, we grabbed our bags and headed out the door. It was raining so we ran to the car and drove off. When we got to the school we couldnt find a parking spot so we had to park at the back of the school. Trey didn't have a jacket so while we were walking to the front of the school I gave him my jacket and put my arm around him. Everyone started looking and smiled. Their reaction was surprising, they ran up to us and everyone said we was cute. Trey looked up at me and said "let's go inside its too wet to stand out here". "Okay baby" I said.

Trey POV:

This morning was amazing. It was lunch time and as always me, Imani, and Cameron sat at our table. Next thing I know Dominic comes over with a few of his friends and sits with us. He kisses me, and everyone just looks confused. "Its official, this is my baby." "If any of y'all got a problem you can take it up me". We all sat in silence and just ate for about five minutes and his friend Drew finally broke the silence, "Well I'm gay". We all looked at him with no shock cause we kinda saw it coming. "I been with Chris for about two years now". Chris was a small teenager, he was 5'1, light skin, and loud. I guess you can say that we were friends. The bell rang  and we were going to our last two periods. They were pretty fast and the next thing I know I was out of the class, out of the school, and in Dominic's car.

Dominic POV:

Today was pretty amazing and I had a surprise waiting at home for my baby. I was just so glad we made it official.