THIRD HOUR

Christian set up the videos and pulled her closer to him in his lap, his lips dangerously close to the sensitive spot just a little bit below her ear on her neck. He knew one nib at that spot would make her squirm with need. She could feel him breathing into her, and with his tensed body gesture, he felt stiff, she knew he was nervous.

"Okay, here we go." He sighed, clicking into a video that she hadn't had the chance to read the name of the file.

The girl looked just like her, appearance wise, but a closer look could make her see just how different she was from them. Her eyes were brown and she was shorter than Anastasia, when she moved in front of the camera, she didn't look at all confident.

But, Anastasia didn't comment. For one, she didn't know what she looked like on camera, plus, she really wasn't holding high expectations out of a potential relationship with Christian.

As she listened to the girl attempting to mimic Ariana Grande's voice, she understood immediately how the girl was feeling. What she didn't understand was why would she choose a song like that.

The song was vulgar and straightforward. The girl thought she was going to settle or at least start something with Grey, thinking she could make him change his mind about not wanting a relationship, only to be rejected in the end.

"I terminated this contract," he explained when Anastasia visibly cringed at her bad imitation of Ariana's voice.

"Because she fell for you?"

"That too, but mainly because she was my second submissive and she thought she could undermine me since I was new to the lifestyle and younger than her in age."

"Undermine you, how?"

"I took care of my contracted subs," she nodded for him to continue, turning away from the screen, "and some of them fell for the after care that I administered. They thought they could see me as a caring person from under my Dominant façade, so they were trying to bring it out of me."

"They were acting like girlfriends?"

"They acted like I was abusing them emotionally and being a bad boyfriend, and they thought I was just denying the fact that I had feelings for them. I told them in the beginning that I wouldn't be emotionally attached to them in any form, but they all took it as if I was joking and I would change in the end."

"All of them?" Anastasia actually found it hard to comprehend. She knew he was easy to love, with his good looks and his caring nature that he wouldn't admit to anyone. Though she couldn't believe that all of them fall for him, sure some would develop a crush or a small affection, but love? Surely that was a little exaggerating. Was it?

"No, not all, but the majority. For instance," he lifted his head up from her shoulder and gazed at her with a smirk on his face. "You, my dear Anastasia, didn't expect me to change."

"Well, I did tell you that I fell for you. At least in my song and not directly."

"Yes..."

"And I also told you, in not so many words, that I believe you love me and that you're different."

"That's also true."

"So, what's different?"

"What's different is that... I really do have feelings for you, and I really did grow emotionally attached to you whether I liked it or not. I want more with you."

"Is it wrong for me to pity those girls that fell for you but you never reciprocated the feelings to?"

"I wouldn't exactly be happy about that but I can't stop you."