NINTEENTH HOUR

"Hey Sean."

"What does that fucker want?" Luke asked, loud enough for Sean to hear even though he wasn't on speaker.

"No, you're not on speaker, Barclay." Anastasia replied. "I'm picking it up because he's driving and he's not supposed to use his phone while he drives."

"Put me on speaker, woman!" Sean demanded just as Anastasia pulled away to switch to speaker mode.

"Jesus man, who lit up your ass." Luke chuckled, "for a guy, you do make way too much noise."

"Oh, and have you seen me in bed, I'll show you how much noises I can make."

"Too much information!" Anastasia cringed away, shrinking down in her seat and covering her ears screaming so her voice could cover Sean's. "That is way too fucking much, Barclay." She exclaimed as Luke laughed, his hands slamming against the steering wheel as he did so.

"What do you want, man?" Luke asked when silence finally resurfaced. Anastasia was still staring at the phone traumatized.

"Nothing much," they could hear the shrug in his voice.

"Nothing much? You clearly called to traumatize me brain." Anastasia shrieked.

"Oh stop it, it's not like you and Luke are any better."

"Sean Barclay, you are a dead man." Luke threatened after sharing a look with Anastasia. "You just broke the law."

"What law?"

"You sworn to everything that would believe you that you'd forget what happened!" Anastasia huffed. "But, it doesn't matter."

"Your man knows then, huh?" Sean asked.

"Not the deeds, but roughly like we had a history, and we're still friends and the basics." She explained. "But," she cut him off before he could make another comment, "what the fuck are you calling for?"

"I want to catch up with Luke, it's been so long. We should definitely be going to that club."

"Which one?" Anastasia knew exactly what he was referring to, because she knew that they were the only interesting clubs that only she and Sean had been to in Seattle.

"The one next to the office," Sean said.

"No, don't go there." Anastasia immediately shot down the idea. "Not that one, go to the other one. The one near that small cafe."

"Why can't he go?"

"It will make him look bad in front his girl." Anastasia said vaguely. She knew that her friends were all kind of isolated from one another and only bonded through her, so they didn't really know much about each other. They only met around the time Anastasia and Luke was planning on ending their sexual relationship. The one time that most of her friends from everywhere gathered to meet one another was at her twentieth birthday party, in which everyone was drunk beyond measure, so they didn't really meet anyone through her; it was an useless gathering.

"He's got a girl somewhere? Why did you tell me man?" Sean demanded.

"Sean," Anastasia warned, "just drop it, yeah? I know you want to meet up with Pig, but he's gotta stick with me now."

"Why?"

"Cause he got a promotion."

"So, he's now your CPO."

"Pretty much. At least he's got higher payment, I don't know what he's going to do as my CPO since there's no way in hell I'm going to let some suit follow me everywhere. I'll keep him in casual clothes."