TWENTIETH HOUR

"Oh! Fuck! It's him!"

"Ana," Christian called impatiently, seeing that she and Luke had been rooted in their spot on the sidewalk. He was getting impatient, plus the fact that she and Luke were conversing like the old friends that they were, it didn't help with the jealousy and the rage that was fueling inside him.

"Who?" Luke attempted to get her to tell him, but she had already turned away from him and started heading toward her boyfriend knowing his temper.

"B," Luke called, understanding that according to protocol, Jason would need to sweep the place before they could enter. This meant that they would have little longer to talk and the two men were only waiting for her keys. "Keys." He explained the outstretched hand from Taylor, this made her turn back when she was only a few steps away from Grey. "Give it to T, he needs to do a sweep." He explained, and Anastasia rolled here eyes, catching the metallic object behind her back easily after his toss without much of a glance.

Walking up to Jason, she dropped the keys into his palm, which folded around the keys the minute they touched his hand. He gave her a subtle wink as he turned around to enter the building. He knew exactly how irritated she was about this whole security thing, but it was necessary for a man like her boyfriend.

"Hey," she snaked her arms around his waist and rested her cheek on his clavicle, leaning her entire front against his.

He turned his head slightly to peck her on the lips as he brought his arms around her torso, the impatience vanished in an instant and feeling better now that she was with him. "God, I need to get use to your height." He moaned in feigned annoyance.

"Why, I'm too tall? Too short? Or is it because I'm too fit?"

"Oh, I know what you're suggesting, and don't think I can't keep up with you. I'm known for my stamina."

"Really? Hmm... we shall see." She smirked, having a feeling that a sex marathon with him would be entirely different from any sexual act with any of her past partners.

"But, on that note." He paused, indicating that his next phrase had nothing to do with what they were talking about mere seconds ago about sex. "Woman, I'm prohibiting you from wearing heels around me."

"So, the one I wore yesterday also counts?" She asked bemusedly, because that was probably the highest pair of heels she'd ever wear, if she had a choice. She'd never wear anything with a thin stick as a heel, she felt insecure in them.

"You were the same height as me in that." He lamented, with an adorable pout that made her laugh out loud.

"Just for your own peace of mind, baby," she said softly, her voice still laced with heavy humor. "I hate heels, so I'd avoid wearing heels if I can, and the highest I'd ever wear is the kind I wore yesterday. That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No, and that's a relief, because fuck, it's going to be funny when we attend functions and you're always taller than me."

"I was just about to ask you that. So, I get to wear flats to those events right?"

"I don't care what you wear as long as you're comfortable with it." He shrugged, leaning over to give her a lingering kiss on the tip of her nose. Then, he opened his mouth to graze his teeth against her nose, biting it down softly, eliciting a giggle from her as she scrunched it up in an attempt to move it out of his big mouth.

"It itches, Christian." She whined when he touched the tip of his tongue to the tip of her nose.

"You get tickled so easily," he commented.

"Yeah, because no one's spent their entire life trying to figure out where to tickle me."

"That changes now, thought."