21

Alison's POV

"Mommy!" I can hear a little girl screaming in the distance not to far from where I'm standing. Which is in a basement all too familiar.

My breathing picks up as everything comes back to me. Why is this happening to me again?

The last thing I remember was seeing my father coming toward me while in the kitchen. Did he kidnap me? Is Hanna okay?! Is Emily looking for me? How long have I been here?

I look down at my stomach to see that it is no longer a baby bump. Tears form in my eyes as realization hits me. My baby is gone.

"Where are you?!" I scream out, livid. I no longer have a baby to protect anymore. I don't care if he comes down here angry. I'm going to kill him. "Come on, you son of a bitch!" I can feel my heart cracking inside of me.

"Mommy!" Again, I can hear a frightened little girl. I need to save her. I need to protect her from him. I need to help her get out of here so she can go back to her mom.

I wobble my way up the staircase, holding on to the wall for support. My vision is blurring in and out as if I had been drugged.

"I'm scared!" My heart goes out to the little girl. She sounds terrified and I don't blame her. Some stranger took her from her mother.

I don't bother to scream out to her because she may end up more scared so than before. As soon as I reach the door, I turn the door knob. To my surprise, it is unlocked.

Pushing the door slowly open, I peek my eyes out of it and look around to see that he was not in sight.

Taking a deep breath, I walk into the kitchen of the random house and look around. It sounded like she was coming from upstairs.

My body quickly drops low when I hear someone clear their throat in the other room. Shit.

Whenever I make it to the living room, my eyes land on my piece of crap of a father sitting on the couch while watching tv.

My stomach fills up with nausea at the sight of him. How can he do this to a little girl that he doesn't even know?!

"I want my mommy!" The voice is for sure coming from upstairs which is to the left of where he is sitting.

"Your mom is dead!" He yells back making me bite my lip. It takes everything in me to not launch at him right now. But it wouldn't do the little girl any good for me to get knocked out again.

The little girl begins to scream in tears, making him slightly irritated. He quickly gets up and walks up the stairs.

Fuck!

I walk up the stairs as quietly as I can once he disappears around the corner. I can hear his voice yelling at the girl but I can't make out what he is saying.

I have to do something. I will not let him hurt someone else's little girl.

I lower myself closer to the ground before slipping in behind a door next to the staircase.

You can do this, Alison. Do it for this little girl. Do it for you.

"Now, if I hear another peep out of you, you will be next." He slams the door back shut. What an asshole.

As soon as he reaches the stairs, I come out from behind the door and push my body right into his, making us both tumble down the stairs.

I let out a pain scream whenever the side of my rib jams into the edge of one of the steps on my way down.

Before I can process being stopped at the end of the stairs by the wall, he pulls me up by the hair. I wince in pain.

"You little bitch. You're supposed to be dead." He snarls.

"Surprise." I snap back before stomping down on his foot as hard as I can. The moment he lets go of me, I elbow him in the stomach.

I go to take off to the kitchen but my body hits the ground hard. I can feel the weight of his body on top of me.

I struggle to get away from him but it's pointless.

"Get off of me!" I scream, thrashing my body around.

His arms grab my wrist before flipping me around to where I'm laying on my back, facing him while he straddles my waist.

"Since you want to throw me down the stairs." His hand holds my wrists above my head, while his other one undoes the button to my shorts.

"No!" I cry out, my voice cracking. I try to push him off of me but he is way stronger than I am.

I can feel the horrible pain rush through me whenever he goes inside of me making tears fall from my cheeks.

The only thing I can do is just lay here as he thrusts himself in and out of me.

"Get off of her!" My eyes look behind him to see a little girl with tears in her eyes. She has blue eyes and blonde curls.

Whenever he looks back at the little girl, I shove him off me with as much force as I had

Whenever he looks back at the little girl, I shove him off me with as much force as I had. His body goes sideways, his head hitting the corner of the table.

His eyes are opened wide, staring back at me. I pull my shorts back up in shock at what just happened.

"Mommy!" The little girl tackles me in a hug, shocking me. She pulls away from the hug and looks me in the eyes. My mouth falls open at how much she looks like me.

"I'm okay." I sigh, pulling her into a tight hug. "Mommy's okay." I close my eyes shut, enjoying the feeling of having my daughter in my arms.

"Mommy." She pulls away from the hug and gives me a concerning look. "You need to wake up." She cries. "I'm going to die mommy. I need you to wake up."

My body jolts up, something tugging on my arm making it sting. My eyes look around to see I'm in the hospital.

"Ali!" Emily comes over and gives me a hug. I don't bother hugging back. The dream is still fresh in my mind.

"Is she okay?" I ask, tears falling.

"Hanna is fine." She informs me but I shake my head.

"Is our daughter okay?" She looks at me confused.

"How did you know we are having a girl? You were unconscious when they told me."

"Is she okay?" I ask again.

"She is okay, babe." I sigh in relief, looking down at my stomach where there is still a baby bump.

"How long have I been out?"

"A few days." Emily squeezes my hand slightly.

I nod my head, staring at the wall. A part of me wishes that wasn't a dream. That would mean he was dead.

But he is still alive. And I have no idea where he is and when he will show back up.

Wellll this was a boring chapter😒