Dinner for three

8:55 pm in a restaurant.

I invited Seolhyun to a dinner with Tiffany. I wanted them to get along. I could sense that Tiffany was kind of jealous so I didn't want her to feel like that.

I can prove to her that Seolhyun doesn't like me romantically. I feel it. Seolhyun only treats me like a younger brother, nothing more. As I said, our relationship is completely platonic.

Tiffany was with me in the restroom and made sure that all cubicles were empty. She even locked the door so no one would barge in.

I changed to men clothes and it was really big for me. I was staring in the mirror while neatly folding the collar of my shirt.

"It's almost time Tae," Tiffany reminded me.

I nodded "Yes. Seolhyun texted me, she's already outside."

Tiffany sighed "Why do I need to meet that girl?" She seemed uninterested.

I turned to her "Fany..." Then I walked to her and held her shoulder "You will like her. She's really a good friend, I swear." I said as I looked into her eyes.

She slightly pouted "Okay... we will see."

I beamed showing my teeth "Thank you Fany ah..." I leaned forward to her and kissed her cheek.

Tiffany straightened "I-it's nothing." She stuttered.

"You're the best girlfriend!" I exlaimed.

She giggled and smiled sweetly at me. It never fails to make my heart beats faster. I like the way she smiles at me, it's quite different. I feel that it's special and only meant for me.

"You're starting to change..." She said.

Then we heard someone abruptly unlocked the door and opened it without further ado.

We both looked at the door and we saw Lisa. She was holding keys as she opened the door.

Lisa smiled "Taeyeon and Tiffany eonni, hiiii!" She greeted energetically.

I felt my clothes became fitted and Lisa's expression changed. She was clearly flabbergasted to witness my changing.

Tiffany went to Lisa and grabbed her inside the bathroom. She also locked the door again.

Lisa was staring at me in awe as her mouth was slightly opened. She was also speechless.

Her reaction was priceless, she was very cute.

Damn, you shouldn't think of that right now Taeyeon. You should worry because someone found out your secret.

"Lisa... please don't panic and stay calm." Tiffany instructed.

Lisa took in a deep breath "W-what happened? Taeyeon eonni, is that you?" She nervously asked.

I nodded "It's still me Lisa." My voice changed, it got bigger.

"How is that possible? You're a guy now. Oh shit! Is this magic?" Lisa said as if now, she just realized what just happened to me.

"Yes Lisa... please, don't tell anyone about this. I'll explain everything to you but for now, please... keep it a secret even if you don't know what really it is," I said as I held her wrist.

Lisa blinked few times then nodded "I promise, I won't tell anyone... Taeyeon eonni?"

I smiled "Call me Taehyung oppa when I'm like this." I let go of her. I knew I could trust her.