29 : Eyes Closed.

~ three months later ~

"And you know, apart from rolling in mud which I told you about, he used to eat it sometimes too!" Lia squeaks as she says while Ryujin laughs harder than she was laughing before.

Meeting Lia is nothing like she imagined. Truly, she was shitless scared as of to what will Beomgyu's sister think of her — she needed to make a good impression as they were meeting for the first time. 

Beomgyu had told her not to fret about it, Lia would love her anyways. But still, she took the effort to be the least bit presentable for their double-date at this fancy hotel. However, she never thought that these boring fine dinings can be so much fun with the right people. 

They had booked the whole rooftop, soft music weaving the air and stars hanging in the sky above. And Ryujin laughing, ofcourse, because Lia had taken it as her personal mission to tell her all of Beomgyu's embarrassing stories from his childhood.

Currently, Ryujin cannot move past the image of a two year old Beomgyu getting scolded by his mother for eating literal mud.

"Oh, this is the best one," Lia's eyes twinkle and her alpha brother groans. "He accidentally called his teacher 'mom' in class one time!" Both the omegas laugh wholeheartedly again and Beomgyu just hides his face in his girlfriend's neck, cheeks flushed with newfound embarrassment. 

"C'mon Beomie, this isn't even the worse of you." Lia taunts, snickering while Ryujin giggles. 

"What is happening here?" The new voice interrupts their banter as Ryujin's laughter dims down, left with just a welcoming smile on her face.

"Nothing, just me humiliating Beomgyu." Lia speaks while the person who had come back from the restroom takes his seat beside her. 

It is Soobin — Lia's mate as he had introduced himself earlier in the night. During her phonecalls with Lia, Ryujin had often heard her calling him the cutest alpha ever — but it's so difficult to believe with Soobin actually in front of them. He might as well be the first ever alpha that Ryujin actually feels intimidated from, and him being a Senior Inspector in Seoul's police force doesn't help. 

Things like these are the ones she's discovering only after being Beomgyu's girlfriend. Oh — almost forgot about that. Being in love with Beomgyu feels like a dream. 

Although they aren't roommates anymore as she shifted back to the A-dorms with her earlier roommate, they still spend half of their time together in Room 221. Bidding byes is the hardest, but sometimes, staying over the night is also worth it. 

And not the forget — Beomgyu is the clingiest alpha Ryujin has ever met. He refuses to let go of her when they're in public and even scents her all the time, she doesn't remember when was the last time she smelt of jasmine and not his chocolate. 

He had told him about his sister and that is when they started talking. Ryujin got to know about Beomgyu's family from Lia only. And she just recently mated with her long-standing boyfriend Choi Soobin, now fiancé. Ryujin must admit that his deep petrichor scent fits ever so perfectly with Lia's lavender. 

"You annoy him a lot," Soobin tells his mate, siding with Beomgyu. "He doesn't deserve this."

The younger alpha's eyes light up at someone finally understanding his plight. "Soobin hyung! You're the only one with feelings here," he says while eyeing the other two omegas, "Others are just apathetic humans."

"What?" Lia gasps, offended, "And who stayed with you for the whole night while you were crying when your wolf imprinted on Ryujin's during your rut?"

Soobin laughs again as Beomgyu groans loudly at yet another embarrassing story being told about him. This dinner with his sister was definitely a bad idea.